Thumbnail

sarnic

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

^^ Math is a bit off.

Sara - 2,539,473
Elsa - 1,947,048
Taylor - 2,041,931

1,947,048 +  2,041,931  = 3,988,979

I'm not a Math lover indeed. However, I meant all social media not only IG since that's what the article mentioned. Sara has about 4.5M: 2.5M on IG, 400k+ twitter, 1.5M facebook.

Taylor and Elsa together: 3.988.979 (IG) +55.6k+69.6k(twitter)=4.114.179M

So, 4.5M>>>4.1M I guess lol

19 hours ago, Schemer said:

Is it true that she's in the Illuminati?

I have my doubts :p

19 hours ago, DonSimon said:

was she really bullied in school? cause nowadays nobody gets teased for being tall and skinny lol 

Taylor wasn't the most popular girl in school, but she was still popular and she wasn't really bullied either. She was (still is) quirky and cute, and the the nerdiest thing about her was that she was in marching band. She may have been the butt of some jokes from friends about being tall and skinny but generally we all got along pretty well as a school and there wasn't much bullying; everyone knew everyone. If anything she definitely had a hard time starting her career so early and having to leave school and her friends behind and walking her own path, she kind of just disappeared for most people and like with most high schools relationships; over time and with distance her friendships kind of faded and everyone went their own way. So no I don't think she was bullied or at least not more than you would be in any high school. But I do know that a lot of people who went to school with her seem to like her more now that she's famous and doing awesome things with her life.

Is she nice?

Taylor was always very energetic, a little clumsy and awkward at times but she was always smiling and was very innocent. I think she's changed a little since then with the modeling world and traveling so much, but I think she's grown into a very nice and friendly girl. I know everyone from our school was proud of her and got excited when we started seeing her in ads.

13 minutes ago, clau17 said:

I'm not a Math lover indeed. However, I meant all social media not only IG since that's what the article mentioned. Sara has about 4.5M: 2.5M on IG, 400k+ twitter, 1.5M facebook.

Taylor and Elsa together: 3.988.979 (IG) +55.6k+69.6k(twitter)=4.114.179M

So, 4.5M>>>4.1M I guess lol

Oh okay lol I was confused for a sec. <3

7 minutes ago, Stance360 said:

Taylor wasn't the most popular girl in school, but she was still popular and she wasn't really bullied either. She was (still is) quirky and cute, and the the nerdiest thing about her was that she was in marching band. She may have been the butt of some jokes from friends about being tall and skinny but generally we all got along pretty well as a school and there wasn't much bullying; everyone knew everyone. If anything she definitely had a hard time starting her career so early and having to leave school and her friends behind and walking her own path, she kind of just disappeared for most people and like with most high schools relationships; over time and with distance her friendships kind of faded and everyone went their own way. So no I don't think she was bullied or at least not more than you would be in any high school. But I do know that a lot of people who went to school with her seem to like her more now that she's famous and doing awesome things with her life.

Taylor was always very energetic, a little clumsy and awkward at times but she was always smiling and was very innocent. I think she's changed a little since then with the modeling world and traveling so much, but I think she's grown into a very nice and friendly girl. I know everyone from our school was proud of her and got excited when we started seeing her in ads.

I'm so happy to hear that since everyone says she is a selfish diva, and it's very difficult for me to believe that. Thanks for the info and everything!

1 hour ago, Stance360 said:

Amazing amazing thanks! 

6 minutes ago, taylorhills said:

Just wondering... did u ever got to talk to her or hang with her again?

It's hard to keep in contact with her and the more popular she becomes the harder it is so I haven't talked to her in a while although I have seen her a couple times when she visits family in Colorado

13 minutes ago, Stance360 said:

It's hard to keep in contact with her and the more popular she becomes the harder it is so I haven't talked to her in a while although I have seen her a couple times when she visits family in Colorado

So you have seen her recently right? she just visited Colorado last week? Have you ever liked the idea of having a picture with her now that she's famous? haha

2 hours ago, DonSimon said:

So you have seen her recently right? she just visited Colorado last week? Have you ever liked the idea of having a picture with her now that she's famous? haha

I haven't seen her recently no, I no longer live in Colorado. And not sure what you mean have I ever liked the idea of having a picture with her? I spent lots of time with her and we were pretty close although now we've drifted apart. I'm just happy to see that she is doing so well for herself.

I'd actually be interested in hearing what you guys think about her from your guys's perspective

12 hours ago, Stance360 said:

I wonder why she lied about that, lol. How close were you two? Thanks for your input! I think she seems sweet, and awkward. It reminds me of myself, haha. I think she's super lucky to have a stunning face, to get into modeling and make a career out of it. Sounds awesome! I would see her Forever 21 photos and wondered "who is she"? Then I found out a month or two months ago. And I can't believe she left school at an early age. How did she get her diploma then? I'm confused about that. And last question: did boys think she was cute? Because she said in an article that "boys never liked me".