Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

I agree with everything you two are saying. However there's always something wrong with a person, even if you're attractive. It may be your personality, intelligence, etc. She's still 19, hopefully she will learn from her mistakes. In some people's eyes she's still a teenager. All she has to do is break up with her immature boyfriend who looks like a poor man's Liam Hemsworth. He isn't helping her at all. Get more PR training, I read her recent article and it sounds decent! And stay out of trouble, don't say anything offensive or record anything that may be troublesome.

Yes i love the fact that she will change. Her last interview proves that, she has read the negativity stores and that makes sense with her.

Yeah I think she was reading some negative comments and she proved herself to be more mature in this interview. She's growing up, and I'm really proud of her! She's still a teenager, it will take her some time to grow up and eventually become an adult. It still makes me upset that people are giving her heat for her wrongdoings but they don't realize that her boyfriend is also the root of the problem and lack of knowledge. She still has a lot to learn.