Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

?I take a 3 day sabbatical and this :blink:

Lemme lay down some Canadian wisdom:

8jjqK1O.gif

It was posted to social media at a targeted audience. Who it was for? :idk: I didn't post it. At the end of the day which everything else that is going on in the globe does it really matter? :no: Does this have any bearing on anyone's personal life here? :no: Taylor found it funny/humorous/whatever at the time and decided to post it, you take chances posting anything nowadays. Is she not going to get any more modelling jobs cause of this? :cain: That answers itself.

Now everyone play along nicely  :clobber:  as this Canadian likes to only post memes and gifs and other funny stuff to get the lulz from people (or post something when the wonderful Kiki summons me :hehe:)  end of story. Or I will exact Canadian punishment on you all (probably pour maple syrup on you it's really sticky and sweet [inb4 innuendo limer plz] and it will take time to wash off)

Well said, sir!

As they said Saylor is the best thing in VS atm

images

Indeed. :yes:

And btw, Saylor Is being a success with the general public. Saylor pictures on IG get the most likes and comments of all. If VS's smart they will keep with the trend. Best thing It happened to the brand since Cansie.