Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

9Ovo0sZN.jpg

I just noticed Taylor has on her twitter bio: Actress & Model

I hope she doesn't pull a Rosie and lives the brand in a couple of years to start acting because I'm sure If she wants to she'll have a lot of proposes. I mean, with that face and with english being her mother language she'll only have to be ok at acting to stardom IMO.

^^^ In 2013 she was in a short movie, and in 2016 she's going to be in a mainstream (Horror/Thriller) movie called The Neon Demon

How was the experience of working on Nicolas Winding Refn’s new film The Neon Demon?
Honestly, I didn’t ever really think about acting. I never really thought it was my thing, but when I was offered the chance, I wanted to see what it would be like. When you see how much work goes into just a few minutes worth of script, it is eye-opening. We shot one scene the entire day, and I only had four lines, but they have to get every angle and make sure the light is perfect, the sound, each detail. It was a cool experience because you don’t realize how much time and effort goes into making a movie. I think in the future, it’d be fun to dabble more. I don’t know if I’d want to do leading roles or anything, but like what Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is doing. She was great in Mad Max!

Style.com

The film, which stars Elle Fanning, Abbey Lee (Mad Max: Fury Road), and Keanu Reeves follows a young aspiring model (Fanning) who moves to Los Angeles in the hopes of pursuing her dreams. It is there that she is met by, “…a group of beauty-obsessed women who will take any means necessary to get what she has.”

According to Refn’s wife, Liz Corfixen, the movie is based upon the tale of Countess Elizabeth Bathory, the 16th century serial killer who is famed for murdering young virgins and bathing in their blood in an attempt to remain youthful, per Dazed Digital.

Refn talks about departing from such male-dominated violent films:

I just made a film about women, with women protagonists… I decided that I’d made enough films about violent men, and I wanted to do a film with only women in the film, and so I did this story because my wife would only go to L.A. if we had to travel out of Copenhagen. She’s like, ‘I’m done with Asia. I will only do Los Angeles.’ And so I came up with an idea and went to L.A., and I cast this woman called Elle Fanning who is absolutely fantastic, and she played the lead.

It was a great enjoyment. I actually… I don’t like men, even though I’ve made a lot of films with men in them. I’m not a guy-guy. I don’t really like hanging out with guys, I don’t do guy stuff. I love women. I love anything feminine. I love pink, I love dolls, I only have daughters.

The Neon Demon is expected to be released in early 2016.

9Ovo0sZN.jpg

I just noticed Taylor has on her twitter bio: Actress & Model

I hope she doesn't pull a Rosie and lives the brand in a couple of years to start acting because I'm sure If she wants to she'll have a lot of proposes. I mean, with that face and with english being her mother language she'll only have to be ok at acting to stardom IMO.

Rosie left VS because she got an offer from M&S to do her own line for more money than what VS were paying her. She didn't quit VS because of movie career. It helped Rosie that she could go back to her homeland and do extra business there, Taylor doesn't have the same opportunity because she's American. She's not leaving VS anytime soon.

Besides Saylor I also want VS to make more pictures of Taylor and Elsa, I think they are both really cute and they compliment each other so well ♥

They did some time ago. It's just not out yet.

Please - not Elsa - she's so common and gross!  And hammy!

Besides Saylor I also want VS to make more pictures of Taylor and Elsa, I think they are both really cute and they compliment each other so well ♥

They did some time ago. It's just not out yet.

Please - not Elsa - she's so common and gross! And hammy!
"Hammy and gross"? Sounds like you don't like Elsa but that's just rude...

I'd love to see pictures of Taylor and Elsa :)