Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Finally, I did the translation as promised - from the Russian 'Elle' posted on the previous page:) :flower:

Credit if you repost, it took me some time:)

Million dollar babe

Well known for her kind heart and good relations with her model collegues.Shes proud of her full lips and hot body and not without a reason.

Her LOreal contract she takes as a big luck.

When she was told that the Russian Elle would like to interview her she said

'Hellooooooo' ( Zdrrrravstvuite') and gave a strong head shake. Where did she take all the strength from, thought I and soon found out that.

Elle: I saw yesterday that you just stepped up out of the plane and came straight to the hotel, you looked just great, whats your secret ?

DK: All secret is in the make up.

Elle: And we all think that models know the secret of looking good 24/7....

DK: Well thats a false opinion.But there is smth that models know pretty good - their shortcomings.We talk to make up artists a lot and know what to do in any situation.Personally, to my mind the secret of the flowering appearance makes the following: much sleep, much water and cleaning your face before you got to bed.Its easier to put a make up on a good skin.

Elle:You are not one of those models that ingore the make up in their everyday life, are you?

DK: I prefer the golden middle.When looking at me in editorials people pretty much build up their opinion of how .So i would like to correspond to that and not 'scare' them off with a make up free face. Besides, people know me and come up to me in the streets already so I just try to look good at any time.

Elle:And what make up item do you use every day?

DK: A mascara is enough for me. But instinctively I take some blush as well and just a few seconds create a nice blush the way the make up artists do.

Elle: And what about a lip gloss or a lipstick? And which one do you prefer?

DK: Since I got my own LOreal lipstick I pretty much use just that.Moreso, a lipgloss cant change (prettify) a face the way a good lipstick can.

Elle: How do you feel yourself as a part of 'dream team LOreal'?

DK: As in a fairy tale!Its still hard to believe that Im in one company with Jane Fonda and Beyonce.Which for me are two highly talanted persons.I guess Im the truest fan of Beyonce - I always listen to her albums.

Elle: Would you like to become an actress or just to cast in a movie?

DK: It would be interesting to try myself as an actress, ideally - in some drama.I like things Angelina Jolie does. She is not afraid of complicated, psychologicaly complicated roles.And I admire that.But you know comedies is also smth that I love and wouldnt mind to be in one. My fave comedian is Eddy Merphy. Hes like the most funny.

Elle: Do you got the the movie theatres a lot?

DK: No not as much as Id like to.Just like all models I watch movies during my flights in a plane.

Elle: You spend much time in a place - how do you take care of yourself (your looks) then?

DK:Before the flight I always put on a hair mask, put my hair in a ponytail and Im all set.The same you can do with your face - of yourse, of the mask doesnt have color. But my all time fave beauty secret is my inner happiness.

Elle:Judging by your looks you dont have any problems with that, right?

DK: I may sound conceitedly but Im an absolutely happy person.And always try to keep that feeling inside me.Sometimes pretty women can come off as unpretty by being unsatisfired and mean.Whereas others with not so ideal appearance just shine through. What conclusions can we make? Beauty doesnt cost a thing if you dont have joy in your heart.

Elle: And what makes you happy?

DK: My secret is pretty simple - I think only of good things.I belive it comes back to us as a boomerang.Whatever is on your mind will eventually come back at you.Reproaches, anger,resentment - or on the contrary, compliments,admiration and love declarations.By the way sport can actually help to set your head free from heavy thoughts.

Elle: What kind of sports are you into?

DK: I just love box! I also like the jumping rope, practise power yoga.And its really tough!Its crowdy in the room and stuffy and you cant leave the room and go out, you have to go through it.And this requires some good work I tell you.But in the end it just feels amazing.In a word I pick stuff like that and pilates and the like - easy fitness- is definitely not my cup of tea.

Elle: Its difficult to image you boxing...

DK: But you know what a fantastic antistress it is! You forget all you dont really need to think of. Highly recommend.

Elle: Doutzen, how do you see your life, say, in 10 years?

DK: Havent got the slightest idea!But you know whats weird, while Im thinking it over I see the pictures of white sand and palm trees. Hmmm, what might that mean? (laughs)Im curious about whats gonna happen to me in 10 years - will I be married, have kids...But seriously I dont like to plan ahead.People think too much of whats gonna be in the future and cant really enjoy the present, the real life.

Elle: LOreal motto is 'Because you are worth it'. Do you have any personal motto too?

DK: 'Think about good things only, be happy, life is beautiful!'. And you know, this works!

:heart:

While everyone else is scrambling to find some more new "official" VS pictures of Doutzen, I'm here scrambling to find other Calvin Klein ads to scan. So far, I've posted FIVE Calvin Klein ads and now I'm adding TWO more into the mix.

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

I still have a few more ads to scan including a UHQ version of the DeBeers ad, so y'all come back now, ya hear?

:laugh:

29707594.75da70.jpg 29707601.f0b6aa.jpg