Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

:heart:

^^Jeez and crackers, why are we still talking about E! News weekend?

Hey, PinkCouture, did you get the Product Overview regarding the "Supermodel Obsessions" line? It had some nifty little pictures inside.....of course, I wasn't allowed to take one..... :anger: :anger:

Anyway, here's some more UHQ L'Oreal ad scans from way back.

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

I still got lots of Doutzen UHQ scans in the brewery, but I'll post them AFTER the VS launch event on the 26th (because no one will care about anything else but that, I'M SURE).

:laugh:

29731627.04d554.jpg 29731642.f10fcb.jpg

Hey, PinkCouture, did you get the Product Overview regarding the "Supermodel Obsessions" line? It had some nifty little pictures inside.....of course, I wasn't allowed to take one..... :anger: :anger:

Are you talking about the one with this cover or a newer one:

If you are talking about this one, I didn't scan the Doutzen pictures b/c we have the HQ images already---some of which you scanned ;)

If you are talking about a newer one, I haven't been to work since Thursday so I have no clue. I will check tomorrow.

Just take it and stuff it in a bag. People steal stuff from VS all the time and the company cannot do anything about it <_<

SMOF08Adriana-6Tagged.jpg

^^Yeah, I think that is the one. All I remember that it was a two-page booklet, but I couldn't take it because all of them had already been filled out from the early morning meeting. In terms of newer materials, I'll have to wait to for new shipment and see if the brand guide team changes anything up.

BTW, if people are stealing stuff from your store, then your shrink numbers must be pretty high. I'd be surprised if you still get any hours at all.

^^Yeah, I think that is the one. All I remember that it was a two-page booklet, but I couldn't take it because all of them had already been filled out from the early morning meeting. In terms of newer materials, I'll have to wait to for new shipment and see if the brand guide team changes anything up.

BTW, if people are stealing stuff from your store, then your shrink numbers must be pretty high. I'd be surprised if you still get any hours at all.

There wasn't a Sales Ed. Meeting for Supermodel Obsessions. And the new brand guide came out last week :)

I work in a Target Shrink store. Most of the shoplifters are professionals. I have been threaten by shoplifters so many times I have become jaded. However, hours isn't an issue b/c we are a Platinum store. We were ranked 86/1300 last year.