Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

:heart:

^^Speaking of E! News, I saw Giuliana DePandi taking a jog at the Santa Monica Pier this morning. Really, I did! Don't tell me you watch E! News and not know who Giuliana Depandi is.

Anyway, here's another Calvin Klein ad (although it's from an older campaign) and a UHQ scan of the DeBeers ad.

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scans!

I still have a couple of Doutzen ads and (older) editorials yet to scan, so keep checking back.

:laugh:

29721715.0c95ed.jpg 29721755.dce262.jpg

yeah i cant wait too..maybe a commercial for vs: victoria secret proudly presents .. doutzen kroes!!

just 2 more days and we will see lot of pics and maybe video footage of her selling bra's with adriana

(i think she will stand there boring and thinking : what am i doing here ?!?!...but maybe im wrong..and she's having a lot of fun) :)

yes the same video but its weekend and now they got a extra long E! news all about last week..but with a different introduction

it was: move over gisele & adriana because now there's a new victoria's secret babe named doutzen kroessss! and she's got some big shoes to fill in