Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Remember when we thought Bar Refaeli's was a messy thread? I look at those times fondly now :rofl: 

Back to topic though, is Doutzen still with L'Oreal? pretty shocked she wasn't in their fashion show, feels like she has been with them forever

Remember when we thought Bar Refaeli's was a thread? I look at those times fondly now :rofl: 

Back to topic though, is Doutzen still with L'Oreal? pretty shocked she wasn't in their fashion show, feels like she has been with them forever

I think it's pretty obvious why she wasn't there. But she's still listed as an ambassador on some of their pages (not the French one though).

Does it mean they are slowly phasing her out? I don't think it's that clear why she wasn't there, was it her decision? Was it L'Oreal's decision? was she not allowed in France? L'Oreal has like a billion ambassadors so obviously I have no idea if anyone else missed the show. 

Does it mean they are slowly phasing her out? I don't think it's that clear why she wasn't there, was it her decision? Was it L'Oreal's decision? was she not allowed in France? L'Oreal has like a billion ambassadors so obviously I have no idea if anyone else missed the show. 

They posted her Revitalift campaign two months ago. As for the rest of my answer, I am taking it to PM.

No, did you need something?

Is there a way to deactivate my account? I don't want to delete my account because many posts/pictures will be deleted. 

But after many years I have decided to leave because I have lost my interest in Doutzen. I can no longer support this person. I am so tired of her Instagram stories + she will never get back on top because of all the damage.

I don't want to waste my time waiting for new updates. Her career is dead. It's game over.

For me it's time to move on and leave Bellazon behind.

Is there a way to deactivate my account? I don't want to delete my account because many posts/pictures will be deleted. 

But after many years I have decided to leave because I have lost my interest in Doutzen. I can no longer support this person. I am so tired of her Instagram stories + she will never get back on top because of all the damage.

I don't want to waste my time waiting for new updates. Her career is dead. It's game over.

________________ needs to _________________

Don't be a dick... First and final warning ... xoxo  Pretty :)

Edited by Prettyphile

Nope, there's no way to deactivate the account with losing every thing you've ever posted. The only thing you can do is just not log in anymore. :/   It sucks to see you go, maybe you could find interest in another model and find a reason to stay? 

________________ needs to _________________

Don't be a dick... First and final warning ... xoxo  Pretty :)

You delicate Roger Goodells are ready to burn Doutzen at the stake over being anti-vaccine mandate, and then can't handle being told to grow a pair. Go ahead and make good on your threat, because it won't change a thing. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BREAKING NEWS 

She gave a 2 hour interview to a radio station

She's retired

https://isakriens.nl/radio-isa/2-luisteren-naar-doutzen/

--------------------

The Frisian top model Doutzen Kroes will stop modeling for the time being. She no longer wants to work for fashion and cosmetics brands that she no longer supports in terms of content. She tells that in a podcast. "I just want to be pure," says Kroes.

I have a nice family, a beautiful husband and children. Why do I do what I do? And then I thought: you know, I'm going to finish my assignment one more time to experience whether I work with my heart or with my head do," says Kroes in a podcast by Iris Krijns, who is also an anti-vaxxer herself. "I made a promise to myself that I only want to do things with my heart. I told my agency: I'm just not going to do this anymore. Maybe this is a break."

In the conversation, Kroes says that her busy life as a model has come to a end due to the pandemic. "My life was like an fast train. It didn't stop and you don't just jump off it. I sometimes thought: when do I stop with this work? Because everything is also related." The corona time was also a kind of inspiration for her. "The self-reflection, the reflections you experience with each other, because you can no longer do anything. With my post on Instagram with 'Thanks corona' I did everything wrong in the eyes of people, but it was with a good intention."