Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

cause I find it creepy, when a pro has been around for a bit, OR validating and only views me or a few said friends, and NEVER posts, blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm being a Debbie downer, but i really dig this place, just wish it was like before

I said the same thing a few months ago. But when I did mention it, that all stopped. But I see they are back and I guess I'm not the only one they have it in for.

thats why there are image hosting sites, so you can post images as clean and neat thumbnails :whistle: , But besides from that, is it now more "important" that the forum is pretty, vs. "WHY" none of the Core BZ memebers RARELY are on anymore?? Things that make one go HMMMMMMMMMMM, or do you have to be older to undertand that?? Lastly, what about ALL the "new" pros that NEVER post, but troll memebers profiles, downgrading stars, because of what?#$% YES SARCASM from LMS, cause i MISS how this forum "USED" to be. :ninja:

Yes, apparently you do have to be older to get it.

I think the way attachments look shouldn't even be on the list for suggestions.

cause I find it creepy, when a pro has been around for a bit, OR validating and only views me or a few said friends, and NEVER posts, blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm being a Debbie downer, but i really dig this place, just wish it was like before

I said the same thing a few months ago. But when I did mention it, that all stopped. But I see they are back and I guess I'm not the only one they have it in for.

this palce used to be so much fun

as you said Ang, we could discuss differences without a fight breaking out or a mod mentality that we are haters.

it's like grade school here

thats why there are image hosting sites, so you can post images as clean and neat thumbnails :whistle: , But besides from that, is it now more "important" that the forum is pretty, vs. "WHY" none of the Core BZ memebers RARELY are on anymore?? Things that make one go HMMMMMMMMMMM, or do you have to be older to undertand that?? Lastly, what about ALL the "new" pros that NEVER post, but troll memebers profiles, downgrading stars, because of what?#$% YES SARCASM from LMS, cause i MISS how this forum "USED" to be. :ninja:

Yes, but tell that to memebers who are to lazy to go on image hosting sites... And they've been here longer than me. :ninja::whistle:

there should be some sort of something in place that if you dont post in a certian amount of time your pro is deleted, and ALSO, not allowed to do certian functions, till one has been a member for a while, there are SOOOOOOO many pro's that simply come on the SNOOP, whats the point?!@#

Wait? Pro.... You've lost me there sweetie. :blink::laugh:

It's not that it's important for the forums to look "pretty" it's just seeing large black boxes jumbled all over the place, makes me wish people used an image hosting site. Though, I get that some people are not keen on using them because certain sites delete images, e.t.c. :idk: Plus, it's been the same look for adding attachments since.. forever? :o :p And since this topic is about feature suggestions and not just issues on the site, I thought I'd mention it. :flower:

Those damn trollers... I was 5* only 3/4 months ago then I went to 3 :o Now, luckily I'm 4... :p

unledxji.jpg

When you're viewing your topic subscriptions in your Control Panel and hit "New Window", it opens up to the very first post in the topic. Can we change that so that it opens to the most recent post in the topic? Just a suggestion...

Oh yes please! Surely if you're following a topic, you don't to browse from first item every time do you, you just want to see the most recent posts.

there should be some sort of something in place that if you dont post in a certian amount of time your pro is deleted, and ALSO, not allowed to do certian functions, till one has been a member for a while, there are SOOOOOOO many pro's that simply come on the SNOOP, whats the point?!@#

Wait? Pro.... You've lost me there sweetie. :blink::laugh:

Profile's DC. people make them to snoop around if they've been banned, or people with multi profiles that just want to screw with other peoples rankings

LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE said:

I'd hate to think, for example, that someone like IrenistiQ could lose her profile because of not being around recently. Not only would she not be able to come back, but her past content would go missing too.

Also, if someone was determined enough to snoop on others, then deleting their profile wouldn't solve the problem, they'd simply register again with a different IP. This is the internet, a certain element of misbehaviour is unavoidable.

^ That does not happen to me. Is your pop up blocker not working? If not... Get adblockplus! You can't make everyone who uses turbo image stop using it because you get ads.. That would be very silly, I think. I hate attatchments, image venue & image bam, but I can't make people not use them just for my benefit. :laugh:

Also, viewing my topics.. Someone said the other week they could not view mine, but I could, then just now I got a board message? :/ it'll probably be working again shortly because it works for the other person now, but.. What's up with that?

Michael* said:
LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE said:

I'd hate to think, for example, that someone like IrenistiQ could lose her profile because of not being around recently. Not only would she not be able to come back, but her past content would go missing too.

Also, if someone was determined enough to snoop on others, then deleting their profile wouldn't solve the problem, they'd simply register again with a different IP. This is the internet, a certain element of misbehaviour is unavoidable.

its MORE about those who make them and NEVER talk to anyone, comment/pm or post/start a topic, the memeber you stated above has talked/commented, & has posted a total of 29,481 times TOTALLY different story, im merely talking about those who come here and DO NOTHING with said pro's is all, but i DO know its probably a battle that cant be won, but there HAS to be something that could be done, but it would take time, and i can respect that, if i saw things being done slowly but sutrly

and it is more the people that make multiple profiles to carry out a personal vendetta to down grade others rankings (as if that somehow effects them) and to jsut be a general pest. I know of at least one person who made about 5 different profiles and rpetended to be a different person and would disappear anytime make or LMS called them out on it.

this site is slowly becoming a place for trollers and nothing more, and i can see this site being pretty much barren by this time next year due to the ones in power turning a blind eye to it

Of course people making multiple accounts is a problem and will probably always be a problem, but I don't see much of an issue with people joining and not posting much or socializing much. Truthfully, I'm a member on a LOT of forums, however, this one and another Beatles one I frequent are probably the only one's where I really post often. Most of those other forums I only use as resources and what-not. I don't really have anything to contribute with and don't really have any reason to talk anyone, but I'm still signed up on them and I definitely use them, despite the fact it seems like I'm not. Heck, even on tFS, I only have about 170 posts are so, but I'm mostly just on tFS to take their stuff. :rofl:

Well, now I'm just rambling. But, long story short, just because it seems like a person isn't using the forum doesn't necessarily mean that they're not and I don't really think there should be consequences for that. But, then again, that's just me...

And, for the turboimagehost thing, almost all image hosters open ads when you click on an image hosted by them. Truthfully, I'd say turboimagehost is one of the better ones.

I'll get caught up with the general requests, but in the mean time, the report button still doesn't work, but I answer my pms every time I login, so any report sent to my pm box will get answered :yes: .

Of course, BZ has become a progressively less social site in general, but the lurkers have still always been the majority in that hundreds of people visit the site each day and there's very few conversations about anything. I have to agree with BabyJude though since I'm a member of a couple forums and I don't really comment on them :ninja: even the ones my friends asked me to join :ninja: . They're 'men's forums' and as much as I hate to admit this :pinch: , but I think there's some merit in a women dominated forum :ninja: . The reason I say that is the things that annoy me to no end over there (countdowns to 15-17 year old celebrity birthdays, ten people on the same page quoting the same giant, slow "I Came" baby gifs ect.) women wouldn't tolerate and I kindof prefer it that way :ninja: .