Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

Fix the issue where on a members profile page if you hit the "view all friends" in the bottom right.

You get taken to the home page now, not seeing all a members friends.

As well when you click to see how many times a member has posted in a thread (clicking the posts category) you should then be able to click on a member from there and view all those posts.

Hey Joe i think you missed what i said since you edited your post :laugh:

See in the top left where it has who posted in a thread/ how many times they posted? I'm suggesting make it so if you click on the # of posts they have you get taken to somewhere that JUST has their posts in that thread.

I put in arrows for it to be easier.

post-32772-1314288798_thumb.png

I always found it weird how sometimes (not all the time) you click on a thread and it takes you to a random page sometimes pages way far back that aren't the latest post? That happens to me all the time.

I mean it's just a minor inconvenience, but still :idk: If i click on a thread for the latest post i wanna be taken to the last one, not something on page 84 when the newest post is on 89...

Umm.. Not sure why, but I'm suddenly getting pop up's from BZ. :ermm: And it's annoying. :wacko: Is this an issue or is it something to do with the Ad's on BZ? :/

Looks like I might have to get that Ad Bock Kiki mentioned.

Ugh, happened again. *Goes to find out about AdBlock* :ninja: <_<

Liika, since this site depends on selling advertising space, I don't think the issue can be solved from the BZ-side ... :unsure:

I suggest to install an advertising blocker. Kiki (I guess) mentioned 'adblock', which is available for Firefox. I'm using 'noscript' for Firefox. I guess Microsoft will have similar features for their Internet Explorer.

More options for positioning text, images, etc. Because when I use the center option it's more on the left and not the center (because of the ads) But I tried adblockplus yesterday and then the things I made in the center were far too much in the center for my liking. :| It would be nice if we could have more options for that, like things in the center but more to the left side of the post, instead of EXACTLY in the middle of the page. If that makes sense? :/

I see many times in rules on other forums:

All Members are required to post and visit regularly to keep their account.

But when i see this : Joined: 21-September 06, Last Seen: Today, 01:12, 0 posts (0 per day).

Almost 6 years, 0 posts. Why???

Since reading the forums is open to anyone, member or not, I see no problem in letting people be members even if they don't post.

-- J@mes

I see many times in rules on other forums:

All Members are required to post and visit regularly to keep their account.

But when i see this : Joined: 21-September 06, Last Seen: Today, 01:12, 0 posts (0 per day).

Almost 6 years, 0 posts. Why???

I agree that becoming a member when you have no intention of posting seems rather pointless, but I'm not sure I understand what purpose it would serve to punish non-participation.