Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

1 minute ago, Sunshiine said:

@Stromboli1 Maybe I didn't explain it clearly, so you copy the instagram link, you paste it. After that, hit the enter button and you should see the insta post appear. It can take a couple seconds before it does though. Hope it helps you :)

Understood. I assume it must be a browser issue then because my Instagram link still hasn't embedded yet.

@maddog107

So late,but I only checked today,everything including ,preview option,works fine for me,so many great new changes,I hope these new features continue and be here for good,the forum is so up to date ,so modern now with this new version,for me it's more enjoyable,more comfortable for posting now,and thanx alot for everything,

btw ,I like to share what  I like most among the new features, offtopic???

1-the search function is easier now with just typing the names of topics and pressing enter without having to select from topics,members,in this thread options

2-search results are so great and modern,they give us results for the specific subject first, then  what relates to it,not as before,when sometimes  I needed to get through pages of search results to find my specific subject,I don't use and didn't use to use the following topics advantage,so I had hard times at searches.

3-the preview post is with us again,but nicer than before.

4-going through pages is easier now,loading pages is quicker and softer.

5-I like the photo cover option in my profile page

6-What is a very big surprise to me now,the feature that gives me all my posts here,at the past,they were only limited to 40 pages now I have more than 700 pages of my posts.

7-I can follow other members posts now,I don't know if it was there before as the following topics function,but I found it in my profile today,some members here post great things and I like to follow what they post,so happy with this function.

many other great things but still exploring the place,hope other members who find more advantages in the new version ,I hope they share it here,or start a topic has the idea"''what I like now in BZ" so we can take advantage too.

Thanx for all the hard efforts,and congrats for all of us for this new amazing version.

1 hour ago, Candylicious. said:

On my phone every pages comes like this, this is the first time and wasn't a couple days ago? It's annoying, don't know if it's a BZ thing or me? But i think it definitly has something to do with the big commercial banner at the end at every page... Can this be fixed please ? :hehe:

image.png

Yes I am working on a fix, no ads should appear on mobile, sorry but I havent figured it out yet, give me a day or two.

5 hours ago, Mahi said:

@maddog107

So late,but I only checked today,everything including ,preview option,works fine for me,so many great new changes,I hope these new features continue and be here for good,the forum is so up to date ,so modern now with this new version,for me it's more enjoyable,more comfortable for posting now,and thanx alot for everything,

btw ,I like to share what  I like most among the new features, offtopic???

1-the search function is easier now with just typing the names of topics and pressing enter without having to select from topics,members,in this thread options

2-search results are so great and modern,they give us results for the specific subject first, then  what relates to it,not as before,when sometimes  I needed to get through pages of search results to find my specific subject,I don't use and didn't use to use the following topics advantage,so I had hard times at searches.

3-the preview post is with us again,but nicer than before.

4-going through pages is easier now,loading pages is quicker and softer.

5-I like the photo cover option in my profile page

6-What is a very big surprise to me now,the feature that gives me all my posts here,at the past,they were only limited to 40 pages now I have more than 700 pages of my posts.

7-I can follow other members posts now,I don't know if it was there before as the following topics function,but I found it in my profile today,some members here post great things and I like to follow what they post,so happy with this function.

many other great things but still exploring the place,hope other members who find more advantages in the new version ,I hope they share it here,or start a topic has the idea"''what I like now in BZ" so we can take advantage too.

Thanx for all the hard efforts,and congrats for all of us for this new amazing version.

Thanks for the positive words :):hug:

Glad you like it. 

While I love this site I don't like some of these changes. I don't get on here a lot and when I do I used to go to unread content on topics I followed and just press on each individual topic and it would start from where I left off. As there is always new content, im always backed up and it was so handy for me. Now with this new layout it puts every post from each individual topic in an endless list which isn't handy at all. Endless scroll is horrible. The settings for the unread content thing don't seem to work for me either. I dunno, maybe I'm doing it all wrong and any help would be appreciated. :-)