Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

12 hours ago, maddog107 said:

Can you try now? Thanks. 

Thanks for the reply in the other thread as well. Anyway, I switched uploaders and I upload gifs directly on bellazon now so I don't have  this problem anymore. BTW, I love how the new bellazon uploader works now, except for one minor detail. I posted some gifs and after I posted they all appeared on 1 row each, instead of 3/row as they would fit. So I had to edit it and hit some backspaces.

I know it's not super important but this emoticone :wub: is showed 3 times in the emoticone box

and this one :cain: 2 times

:not_sure: 2 times

:dry: 4 times

:hello:2 times

:hi_wft:2 times

:sex:2 times

and this one seems to be  gone?

834183chicker.gif

the heart too

How about adding those?

727287122.gif

607079pelles.gif

840200new3gaah.gif

807656blase.gif

949865samihostorg1220.gif

the preview is gone??

Now i see! Not Jesus but 

:heart: and :chicken:

oh and yes,

:wub: its blinking and it's cute BUT that will be great to add new ones rather then having the same ones

:wub::wub6yh2cm::wub: in different version?

I am adding more that could be added,

it's up to maddog

3.gif

3OZ3OLt.gif

611600.gif

caesarapprouve.gif

2.gif

new2hole.gif

investigate.gif

smiley-running.gif

la la la.gif

3 hours ago, maddog107 said:

Ok Ill take a look at #3, looks to be a bug.

Regarding the last thing. You cant see the names? Please see the attachment, just click on the number 13 next to Following This and you should see the list of users. I logged  in as you in the screenshot and it worked. 

5665f2ac1382d_ScreenShot2015-12-07at12.2

Hi again maddog,

This is what I've been doing. In the Male Models section, this works for some threads but not for a very large number; in your example, I get "ABC, XYZ and 11 others" (the numbers vary, of course.) I've checked most of the male models whose threads I've created or follow and none of the following show more than two followers; some show only one ("and X others"):

• Wojtek Czerski
  • Scott Gardner
  • Kolos Balazs
  • Giovanni Bonamy
  • Hugo Mayhew
  • Daan van der Deen
  • Tommy Marr
  • Denis Jovanovic
  • Andre Brunelli

Also, I've just discovered that I can't post videos since the upgrade. The video doesn't show up -- just the URL. How can I fix that?

Thanks,

quetzales

23 minutes ago, Solangel said:

What happen to the pink theme? That is the one I was using and it went back to the original theme. and now I can not find the pink theme.

I hid them as I was unsure what was causing the webserver to crash (which they were not)

Also technically they should have never been public as @katchitup was still working on them but ill let her make the decision if she wants them back and I can make them public again. 

4 hours ago, Squeege Beckenheim said:

When I click on "Manage followed content" there's no real order of topics. I got used to seeing what's been posted since my last log in and now I see a random list of my followed topics...

http://www.bellazon.com/main/followed/

So I think that link is to manage your followed thread, so you can unsubscribe or what not but not to actually view anything. If you want to view it go to Activity -> Content I follow or Content I Started or you can create your own activity thread to suite your needs. Or perhaps you prefer Unread Content. Its really up to the user.

Hope that helps :flower:

1 hour ago, quetzales said:

Hi again maddog,

This is what I've been doing. In the Male Models section, this works for some threads but not for a very large number; in your example, I get "ABC, XYZ and 11 others" (the numbers vary, of course.) I've checked most of the male models whose threads I've created or follow and none of the following show more than two followers; some show only one ("and X others"):

• Wojtek Czerski
  • Scott Gardner
  • Kolos Balazs
  • Giovanni Bonamy
  • Hugo Mayhew
  • Daan van der Deen
  • Tommy Marr
  • Denis Jovanovic
  • Andre Brunelli

Also, I've just discovered that I can't post videos since the upgrade. The video doesn't show up -- just the URL. How can I fix that?

Thanks,

quetzales

So regarding the X Others, even I cannot see the X others. So when you follow you see this

Follow Wojtek Czerski

• Send me:
    •  
      You cannot use this option because you have not chosen how the notification should be sent. Notification Settings

•  

I just received about 23 "Your Bellazon digest" e-mails for content that I don't follow at all, just wondering if this is some kind of a glitch? I double-checked my settings just now to be sure, and I'm only following 3 topics and they're all set to e-mail updates only once per week. 

2 hours ago, maddog107 said:

So regarding the X Others, even I cannot see the X others. So when you follow you see this

Follow Wojtek Czerski

• Send me:
    • A notification when new content is posted 
      You cannot use this option because you have not chosen how the notification should be sent. Notification Settings
    • One email per day with all new content from that day
    • One email per week with all new content from that week
    • Do not send me any notifications

•  Let others see that I follow this

If you uncheck the "Let others..." then it just says X others. So nothing we can do about that, some people want the privacy I guess.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I never thought of that! That would explain it. Thank you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Regarding the videos, from where? youtube? Vimeo? 

Both, but I've just figured out the problem myself and what I've found may be helpful to others. The videos wouldn't post when I tried to center them on the page. But when I tried posting them at the left margin, they posted just fine. Problem solved.

Thank you for being so responsive!

-quetzales

2 hours ago, maddog107 said: