Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

my avatar looks smaller now :( what will the ladies think of me now :'(

Same as they always had...

no im fairly certain it looks smaller,it was scaled down to almost the same dimensions as Mahi's

Also can someone please fix the issue with the gif avis?? it is getting extremly annoying

Yes they've been screwed up for me too lately. For example, this is what Michael*s avi looks like to me :wacko:post-48897-0-45102600-1340084138_thumb.j

Also, I know the special characters thing was mentioned earlier, but I started a new topic after the upgrade and it initially looked fine. Then recently it got messed up. The name is supposed to be Tereza Kacerová, but now it looks like this: post-48897-0-34136900-1340084691_thumb.j

It's only in the title though, not the post. :ermm:

Also can someone please fix the issue with the gif avis?? it is getting extremly annoying

Yes they've been screwed up for me too lately. For example, this is what Michael*s avi looks like to me :wacko:post-48897-0-45102600-1340084138_thumb.j

Also, I know the special characters thing was mentioned earlier, but I started a new topic after the upgrade and it initially looked fine. Then recently it got messed up. The name is supposed to be Tereza Kacerová, but now it looks like this: post-48897-0-34136900-1340084691_thumb.j

It's only in the title though, not the post. :ermm:

Fixed to Tereza Kacerová

We will be upgrading to faster hardware on Friday night. Pure SSD's, hopefully that solves most of our performance issues. Will be interesting to see how fast they are :drool:

Are you sure SSD drives are as reliable as hard discs? Aren't they limited to a certain number of writes?

We have daily backups to a different machine which we can fail over to with a DNS change. So no real worry there. And well they are RAID'ed as well so should be good if one fails. We shall see (they are rated for like 20gb writes a day for 3 years) which we not even close to doing.