3. Jarah Mariano

4. Andi Muise

5. Yesica Toscanini

6. Nataniele Ribiero

7. Jessica Gomes

8. Daniella Sarahyba

9. Emanuela De Paula

10. Irina Sheik

@ Joe, Don't start :persuazn: :p I realize Candice is out for the first time in awhile. I think this is probably the most even and unbiased list i've had ya Alina still wins :p But Anna Maria is up there which might surprise you and others :p :wacko: #10 was really hard Between Rosie, Candi, Ruslana Korshunova, Irina Sheik and Carla Ossa. But Irina is a charming woman and wears what she wears very well. Candi i'm kinda getting a lil bored of to be honest :/ And i'm really starting to not enjoy her torso as much as i used to. As for Rosie and Carla, they're both just hot :p

1. Alina Vacariu

2. Andi Muise

3. Jarah Mariano

4. Carla Ossa

5. Emanuela De Paula

6. Jessica Gomes

7. Yesica Toscanini

8. Rosie Huntington-Whitley

9. Candice Swanepoel

10. Arianny Celeste

:Dinah:

That being the old list. ^^

New List:

1. Alina Vacariu

2. Anna Maria Jagodzinska

3. Jarah Mariano

4. Andi Muise

5. Yesica Toscanini

6. Nataniele Ribiero

7. Jessica Gomes

8. Daniella Sarahyba

9. Emanuela De Paula

10. Irina Sheik

@ Joe, Don't start :persuazn: :p I realize Candice is out for the first time in awhile. I think this is probably the most even and unbiased list i've had ya Alina still wins :p But Anna Maria is up there which might surprise you and others :p :wacko: #10 was really hard Between Rosie, Candi, Ruslana Korshunova, Irina Sheik and Carla Ossa. But Irina is a charming woman and wears what she wears very well. Candi i'm kinda getting a lil bored of to be honest :/ And i'm really starting to not enjoy her torso as much as i used to. As for Rosie and Carla, they're both just hot :p

Your list sucks.... :ninja::laugh:

^ HAHA xD , i think even Me (who loves candice) is getting sick of her being EVERYWHERE. she is alwasy gonna be in my top 10 but lately she is slipping down just because she is being over-used:/

and i think Anna is so high because i have a advertisment of her on my dresser so i just keep staring at her :blink: she is too beautiful!

^ HAHA xD , i think even Me (who loves candice) is getting sick of her being EVERYWHERE. she is alwasy gonna be in my top 10 but lately she is slipping down just because she is being over-used:/

and i think Anna is so high because i have a advertisment of her on my dresser so i just keep staring at her :blink: she is too beautiful!

I can't believe it either ... :o ...

Im in shock hahahaha

@ Joe, Don't start :persuazn: :p I realize Candice is out for the first time in awhile...Candi i'm kinda getting a lil bored of to be honest :/ And i'm really starting to not enjoy her torso as much as i used to....

Well, I don't notice the interchanging of 2-10 so much as the changing of #1 or the addition of new names :laugh: . Plus she's not in mine so I can't complain too much I guess :ninja: .

I can't believe it either ... :o ...

Im in shock hahahaha

I'm slightly shocked, but sudden overexposure is a bit of a culture shock sometimes :ninja: . But if they were already like that when you first became a fan maybe its easier :laugh: .

^ Anna before Candice on your list? What is going on with this world?!? :shock:

(I'm not complaining tho :whistle: )

Looks like Jaggy fever's catching on :whistle: .

Well I think with me now having at Anna Maria at #2 now i can help a bit with Anna maria Fever (atleast for me).

If you look back at some of my pasts lists she has made appearances before, so while atleast for Layla she's all :shock: Anna Maria's been on my radar since Layla's VSFS 09 set :shifty: And lately i've seen more and more of her where she's being an amazing model and then having that strong sexy side, in some of her ad's for instance. I think Anna's got a strong charm both ways that makes her super diverse. :hehe:

Well I think with me now having at Anna Maria at #2 now i can help a bit with Anna maria Fever (atleast for me).

If you look back at some of my pasts lists she has made appearances before, so while atleast for Layla she's all :shock: Anna Maria's been on my radar since Layla's VSFS 09 set :shifty: And lately i've seen more and more of her where she's being an amazing model and then having that strong sexy side, in some of her ad's for instance. I think Anna's got a strong charm both ways that makes her super diverse. :hehe:

Thought you didn't like "tiny" girls? Hmm?

Thought you didn't like "tiny" girls? Hmm?

I'm allowed to look at other women! :persuazn:

And no not usually, but Anna has a charm to her. :p (Like you do when you put your hair up :woot:)

1 Valentina Zelyeava same

2 Mila de Wit same

3 Barbara Palvin +1

4 Emily Didonato -1

5 Megan Fox new

6 Rosie Huntington-Whiteley +1

7 Candice Swanepoel -1

8 Candice Boucher +1

9 Lais Ribeiro +1

10 Stephanie Cherry new