Bellazon

Most Beautiful Woman Ever

rocwilder36

• 1 month later...

The most beautiful woman in the world :wub:

Cláudia Schiffer

Claudia has the prettiest face I've ever seen in my life! :blush:

Beautiful blond hair, blue eyes, baby skin, small nose and perfect, have well-defined lips, magic smile, has everything in place :drool:

post-35827-1273457143_thumb.jpg

post-35827-1273457180_thumb.jpg

post-35827-1273457264_thumb.jpg

post-35827-1273457280_thumb.jpg

post-35827-1273457350_thumb.jpg

post-35827-1273457387_thumb.jpg

post-35827-1273457421_thumb.jpg

post-35827-1273457448_thumb.jpg

post-35827-1273457498_thumb.jpg

The most Beautiful woman alive in my opinion is Emanuela De Paula, her face is just amazing, her cheekbones, her eyes :wub: just everything. and she has a killer body too! Im my eyes at least- she is pure perfection :wub:

post-34463-0-1446181713-20497_thumb.jpg

& some others:

Cindy Crawford- even now she is in her 40's she is so beautiful, they don't make them like this anymore ;)

post-34463-0-1446181713-22162_thumb.jpg

Doutzen Kroes- she looks like barbie. she is barbie. and barbie is perfect.

post-34463-0-1446181713-24382_thumb.jpg

Most beautiful women for me ever are

(in their primes anyway) hehe

CINDY CRAWFORD every perfect name in the book is cindy's face. :p :wub:

Niki Taylor epitome of a blonde beauty. and my fav one ever.

Linda Evangelista pretty much the same as I feel for cindy. just one unreal face.

Gisele Bundchen my perfect definition of a unqiue,exotic beauty. i love her face. no one looks like her. she isn't another Hollywood clone. That makes her special to me.

honorable mentions: Helena Christensen,Stephanie Seymour,Christy Turlington

pretty much all 90s models had the prettiest faces ever for me :blush:

if going w/ actresses: Catherine Zeta Jones,Jennifer Lopez,Eva Mendes,Olivia Hussey

Pamela Anderson in her prime. The best slutty blonde bombshell ever. no other copycat blonde bimbo can compare.

Carmen Electra in the 90's with dark hair.

and sorry ive answered this topic 3 times already :ninja: oopsie

I might just be crazy, but I have never thought of Cindy Crawford as anything more than pretty. In fact, I always thought she was average looking. I don't get it. :ermm:

I can't really say one woman os the most beautiful woman because, well, appeal and beauty xcome in such different states that I couldn't possibly point out a face and say "THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN EVER!!!!!ONE!!!1111."

But I do have a couple names that come to mind:

-Marilyn Monroe

-Natalia Vodianova

-Gong Li

-Monica Bellucci

-Brigitte Bardot

-Ana Beatriz barros

-Marion Cotillard

-Frida Gustavsson

-Eva Green

-Aishwarya Rai

-Naomi Campbell

-Laetitia Casta

-Karen Mulder

I can't really say one woman os the most beautiful woman because, well, appeal and beauty xcome in such different states that I couldn't possibly point out a face and say "THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN EVER!!!!!ONE!!!1111."

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might just be crazy, but I have never thought of Cindy Crawford as anything more than pretty. In fact, I always thought she was average looking. I don't get it. :ermm:

-Marilyn Monroe

-Natalia Vodianova

-Gong Li

-Monica Bellucci

-Brigitte Bardot

-Ana Beatriz barros

-Marion Cotillard

-Frida Gustavsson

-Eva Green

-Aishwarya Rai

-Naomi Campbell

-Laetitia Casta

-Karen Mulder

yeh that's fair- its your opinion, but you think Anna BB is so beautiful , whereas i think shes average, and looks like crap without makeup...so i guess its just about what types of beauty people like...

-Marilyn Monroe

-Natalia Vodianova

-Gong Li

-Monica Bellucci

-Brigitte Bardot

-Ana Beatriz barros

-Marion Cotillard

-Frida Gustavsson

-Eva Green

-Aishwarya Rai

-Naomi Campbell

-Laetitia Casta

-Karen Mulder

yeh that's fair- its your opinion, but you think Anna BB is so beautiful , whereas i think shes average, and looks like crap without makeup...so i guess its just about what types of beauty people like...

Okay: The Cindy Crawford statement wasn't directed towards you, in fact, it was general statement because I saw her name show up so often in this thread and I found it so incredible how I just couldn't see it, because I've always been under the impression that popular votes usually do equal to a pretty accurate consensus. Now, I have no problem with you not finding Ana BB attractive, but from where I'm standing the whole 'looks like crap' statement seems like a cheap shot because I called Cindy average. That seems a a bit petty.

I agree! everyone has different tastes..and I think that somewhere in the world are women who are even more beautiful than Angelina or Gisele or Cindy..we just don't know them because they are not famous...

but I can name some women I adore :whistle:

models:

Gisele

Adriana

Petra

Stephanie Seymour

Christy Turlington

Naomi

..and my most fav model V. Varekova, who is so gorgeous in my eyes :D

actresses:

Monica Belucci

Bridgette Bardot

Sophia Loren

Angelina Jolie

Jane Fonda

Raguel Welsh

+ Queen Rania is really, really BEAUTIFUL!

Okay: The Cindy Crawford statement wasn't directed towards you, in fact, it was general statement because I saw her name show up so often in this thread and I found it so incredible how I just couldn't see it, because I've always been under the impression that popular votes usually do equal to a pretty accurate consensus. Now, I have no problem with you not finding Ana BB attractive, but from where I'm standing the whole 'looks like crap' statement seems like a cheap shot because I called Cindy average. That seems a a bit petty.

Oh, ladies :grouphug: . Of course crap and average is an unfair trade but on the other hand its just sometimes when people talk about favorite this or that its from kindof a vulnerable kind of place. Its like you open up to give a speech "such and such is my favorite singer because when I was 8 she inspired me to want to sing ect...." and in that moment of opening yourself up and vulnerability even the slightest criticism of that person in that moment of openness can sometimes induce prickliness even unusual for that person if that makes sense. But the interresting thing about beauty is that no one and I mean no one is "got" by everyone or at least on the same level. Interrestingly enough I think Cindy's one of the most beautiful models and that Ana actually looks better with less makeup, so that shows the diversity of outlooks :laugh: . But you're both great fans in your own way, so hopefully you can come together in the spirit of that :) .

Oh, ladies :grouphug: . Of course crap and average is an unfair trade but on the other hand its just sometimes when people talk about favorite this or that its from kindof a vulnerable kind of place. Its like you open up to give a speech "such and such is my favorite singer because when I was 8 she inspired me to want to sing ect...." and in that moment of opening yourself up and vulnerability even the slightest criticism of that person in that moment of openness can sometimes induce prickliness even unusual for that person if that makes sense. But the interresting thing about beauty is that no one and I mean no one is "got" by everyone or at least on the same level. Interrestingly enough I think Cindy's one of the most beautiful models and that Ana actually looks better with less makeup, so that shows the diversity of outlooks :laugh: . But you're both great fans in your own way, so hopefully you can come together in the spirit of that :) .

Of course I have no hard feelings about her opinion! :laugh: I was just making an observation toward a comment that seemed to come out of left field. Everyone here knows I've said atrocious things about Adriana Lima, and so defending Ana's looks vehemently would be hypocritical. I was more surprised at how defensive her statement was. But all is good, right Vanessaaa? :flower:

^ sorry, i wasn't trying to be denfensive- i dont even like Cindy that much, shes not even in my top 10 models...but i do think shes so beautiful. and i know what i said about anna was harsh, of course she is pretty...but in my eyes, she is nothign special. but yes, all goood.

Well so people dislike her but to my eyes the most beautiful woman ever is of course Adriana Lima :wub:

She has the face, the eyes, the lips, the body & she seems to be the sweetest girl on earth

26371380618862775356373.th.jpg090wo.th.jpgelleitalyjune2008061.th.jpgadri11.th.jpg

Bar Refaeli comes in a close secound to me ... In Bar's case it's all about the face & her adorable freckles, just :heart: :heart: :heart::wub:

bar32.th.jpgbar26.th.jpgbar22v.th.jpg9903379910.th.jpg

& my 3rd would be Gisele ... Her face is so unique to me, you won't find any 'Gisele Bundchen look-alike', & what i love the most about Gisele it's her smile, also i LOVE her expressions it makes every picture so unique&amazing to me & obviously she's got an amaziing body too!

j27283564014457876.th.jpgourvalues1.th.jpg312egqt.th.jpg2euq6f9.th.jpg

For some reason i can't name any actresses or singer, i guess im a models' girl :laugh: