Bellazon

Most Beautiful Woman Ever

rocwilder36

Well so people dislike her but to my eyes the most beautiful woman ever is of course Adriana Lima :wub:

She has the face, the eyes, the lips, the body & she seems to be the sweetest girl on earth

26371380618862775356373.th.jpg090wo.th.jpgelleitalyjune2008061.th.jpgadri11.th.jpg

Bar Refaeli comes in a close secound to me ... In Bar's case it's all about the face & her adorable freckles, just :heart: :heart: :heart::wub:

bar32.th.jpgbar26.th.jpgbar22v.th.jpg9903379910.th.jpg

& my 3rd would be Gisele ... Her face is so unique to me, you won't find any 'Gisele Bundchen look-alike', & what i love the most about Gisele it's her smile, also i LOVE her expressions it makes every picture so unique&amazing to me & obviously she's got an amaziing body too!

j27283564014457876.th.jpgourvalues1.th.jpg312egqt.th.jpg2euq6f9.th.jpg

For some reason i can't name any actresses or singer, i guess im a models' girl :laugh:

Not to be obnoxious or anything, but I always thought Linda Vojtova looked so much like her. :laugh: But I do think Gisele is obscenely beautiful and her body is going down in the record books as one of the best bodies I've ever seen... ever.

She doesn't she look like Gisele at all or at least to me ... & i actually think Gisele's body is now even better than before her pregnancy

d56fa180285153.gif c7922980285161.gif 58ce9780285168.gif 0bf4a880285195.gif

But then again, that's just me :laugh:

Well so people dislike her but to my eyes the most beautiful woman ever is of course Adriana Lima :wub:

She has the face, the eyes, the lips, the body & she seems to be the sweetest girl on earth

26371380618862775356373.th.jpg090wo.th.jpgelleitalyjune2008061.th.jpgadri11.th.jpg

Bar Refaeli comes in a close secound to me ... In Bar's case it's all about the face & her adorable freckles, just :heart: :heart: :heart::wub:

bar32.th.jpgbar26.th.jpgbar22v.th.jpg9903379910.th.jpg

& my 3rd would be Gisele ... Her face is so unique to me, you won't find any 'Gisele Bundchen look-alike', & what i love the most about Gisele it's her smile, also i LOVE her expressions it makes every picture so unique&amazing to me & obviously she's got an amaziing body too!

j27283564014457876.th.jpgourvalues1.th.jpg312egqt.th.jpg2euq6f9.th.jpg

For some reason i can't name any actresses or singer, i guess im a models' girl :laugh:

Not to be obnoxious or anything, but I always thought Linda Vojtova looked so much like her. :laugh: But I do think Gisele is obscenely beautiful and her body is going down in the record books as one of the best bodies I've ever seen... ever.

Wow, I've never heard of Linda Vojtova, but you are so right! I see a perfect mix between Gisele and Rosie through her pictures! Gorgeous lady.

There is a tie between Claudia Lynx and Iman for my most beautiful lady.

Wow, I've never heard of Linda Vojtova, but you are so right! I see a perfect mix between Gisele and Rosie through her pictures! Gorgeous lady.

There is a tie between Claudia Lynx and Iman for my most beautiful lady.

The second I saw Linda I thought of a less sexy and more 'classic' looking Gi.

85067520.jpg

It's interesting how different people have very different ideas of "the most beautiful". For me it's definitely Gemma Ward, with Jessica Stam and Cintia Dicker coming in a close second. I seem to be in the minority here though! :p

I don't think you're in minority with Cintia, she has a lot of supporters who would probably join with you there. I'm not in sync with most of her other fans on her level of beauty per se, but definitely on level of interrest as there are I think some more beautiful women that don't interrest me 1/10 as much :blush::ninja: . Stam's one of my favorite models for what she brings to editorials and she has supporters to keep you company too. I love Gemma too and you definitely have a lot of company there because whatever most people feel about her be it bad or good its almost always intense :laugh: .

I don't think you're in minority with Cintia, she has a lot of supporters who would probably join with you there. I'm not in sync with most of her other fans on her level of beauty per se, but definitely on level of interrest as there are I think some more beautiful women that don't interrest me 1/10 as much :blush::ninja: . Stam's one of my favorite models for what she brings to editorials and she has supporters to keep you company too. I love Gemma too and you definitely have a lot of company there because whatever most people feel about her be it bad or good its almost always intense :laugh: .

I was mostly just referring to this thread though-it seems most people (on the one page I read :p ) consider the sexier models (like Ana BB, Bar, Gisele, Lima) to be more beautiful. But you do have good points there, it's not like I'm technically in the minority, seeing as all three of my faves have plenty of fans!

I think Gisele looks like a horse :ninja: - but she is the highest paid model in the world, so what do i know eh?

her body is insane though (:

I used to think the same thing. :laugh: In fact, I HATED her and KK, I thought they were obscenely disgusting. And now, KK is is my :heart: and I'm a huge fan of Gisele. In contrast, I used to adore Carol F. and Rosie, and now I roll my eyes for the most part. Tastes evolve and that's another thing I find so intriguing about beauty.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...