Bellazon

Fragrance vs. Cosmetics Commercial Ultimate Battle...to the Death! ^_^

Yeah, Pretty, they say they've been plotting it for many months and it all come to fruition. Its interresting to see what the people that said they were crazy for switching gears to go over there have to say now and it was nice that Obama gave Bush a personal phone call shortly after. There will of course be retaliation, but hopefully the disorganization within and demoralization will work against them. Interresting that the Seals and agents on the raid have to keep their identities secret of course, but though they may not have a parade no one can ever take that achomplishment from them and they'll always be our heroes. And of course they've always been super cool in general :laugh: . *essay edited* :ninja:

And vanessaaa, anything that sounds different to someone else is an accent to them :laugh: . I'm from the Southern US and when I went to the East someone ascually asked if I had a horse, lol. I do love riding horses, but you know what I mean. That said, to me hearing a British woman say "naughty boy" :laugh: is as sexy as anything in French, but I guess I can't judge since I'm not moved much by accents, lol.

Actually, I miscounted, we needed 2 votes, but scratch the vote minimum rule, we're not a charity case :bellazon: . The rule is modified to new round after two days.

RESULTS

Garnier - 1.66428

Kate - 3.19999

Revlon - 2.307

Cacharel - 2.8718

Shania Twain Revlon Colorstay Makeup

Fantasy Fragrance

Aishwarya Rai - Loreal Commercial

Juicy Couture Fragrance

Revlon: 1

- I actually paid more attention to Shania's caterwauling then the product. During the time this commercial came out, that song was extraordinarily popular and in this case it's outshining the product. Never a good thing.

Fantasy: 1

- I cannot for the life of me imagine Britney smelling like anything other then Cigarettes, MC Donalds, Starbucks and Gas Stations. :idk:

On the second day the creature returned. The villagers laid Whoppers and Frappucinos along the sand dunes hoping to pacify the beast. I looked down at my gun and wondered if mere bullets would be enough to preserve my hide. Then I heard its call:

“Y’AAALLLL”

Warm urine trickled down my leg as I ran to my Jeep like a person possessed. Would I be safe behind it’s metal frame? Or would the creature smell the Snickers bar tucked away in the glove box?

“Y’AAALLLL”

I looked down again at my gun then over my shoulder at the beast. I angrily threw the feeble sidearm into the bushes and hurried my pace. Suddenly, the air smelled of taco meat. The last thing I recalled was blackness and a sensation not unlike a bean-bag chair heated in an oven…

Aishwarya Rai: - Not a cosmetics commercial

Juicy Couture Fragrance: 1

- Simple is better