Bellazon

Fragrance vs. Cosmetics Commercial Ultimate Battle...to the Death! ^_^

Anna Sui- i didn't even realise it was slow motion @ first, i thouhht it was just mu laptop playing up :blink: haha, anyways,i lked the lighting but it was kind of whimsical so they should have used a longer haired model. - 1.5

Avril Lavigne - pretty but has been done so many times before- 2.5

Dior- greasy lookiin model o_0 - , nice lighting though, 2.

Chanel- aaawh that was cute, like a mini movie - 4.8

Maybelline - 2 kindof lame, but cute here and there

Inspire - 2

L'Oreal - 2

With Love - 1 extra point for the elevator I guess :laugh: . As a side note though, that Disney is something else. They push out singer/actors (most not particularly good at either) like a factory and when they grow out of it push out two or three more in their place. Never seen anything else like it :| :ninja: .

Maybelline: 2

- I actually liked the Kemp version better.

Inspire: 1

- O.O 80% off the retail price anyone?

L'Oreal: 0.5

- Because the product is a load of dog shit. Doutzen's gotta get her money somewhere though, and selling false promises well that works to I guess . . . meh damn charlatans

With Love Perfume: 0.3

- Less music video, moar selling of product.

Maybelline FIT ME- oooh i do adore these adverts but i don't see them over here as they don't sell this product in the UK - Emily looks gorgeous and natural and i like the different scenes, the only thing that botthered me was the man's voiceover- he sounded soooo bored. 4

Inspire- meh , meh, meh 0.5

L'oreal- she looks ridiculously fake and plastic - i dunno if some of that is even her real body? i dunno, just crap basically && why was she looking all robotic/game-like @ the end? - 1

With Love- I soo rmber the first time i ever saw this commercial and i loved it- mind you i used to love HD and Lizzie Mcguire - the days when Hilary actually worked, not got papped for a living. 2

Maybelline: 2

- I actually liked the Kemp version better.

Inspire: 1

- O.O 80% off the retail price anyone?

L'Oreal: 0.5

- Because the product is a load of dog shit. Doutzen's gotta get her money somewhere though, and selling false promises well that works to I guess . . . meh damn charlatans

With Love Perfume: 0.3

- Less music video, moar selling of product.

this.

+1