Bellazon

Fragrance vs. Cosmetics Commercial Ultimate Battle...to the Death! ^_^

Covergir- Never found Drew attractive at all but i adore her voice,it's sexy and strong- loved the lighting,visuals and goofyness- 4.

Britney - I don't get it :blink: little point for the hot dude though- 0.5

Estee Lauder- hahahaha this commercial looks so old,like dinosaur roaming the earth old :rofl: Paulina looked gorgeous but i dislike the music and stupid guys voice-over, nice lighting though. - 1

Valentino- had no purpose,stupid heavy breathing- nice dress and model though- 1.5

Covergirl: 5

I can't truthfully say I'm a Drew fan but in terms of visuals, lighting and vibrant colours, this ad is as good as it gets.

Britney: 1.5

Didn't appear to be selling anything but Britney, and I'm afraid I'm not buying.

Estee Lauder: 1.5

Not completely without merit but overall, tremendously dated in virtually every department.

Valentino: 3

Perhaps lacking in substance but I liked the colours a lot and the model looks great.

Revlon - 2.5 - not a fan of hers, but cute anyway.

Emily - 3 I know you're thinking she hasn't learned to model yet and that may be true, but she sure is pretty :blush: and has kindof a pleasant way about her. She's like your partner in lab who takes off the glasses and everyone else notices her magically, but you knew all along :) . Though it seems more could have been done with it as well and her lack of genuine sensuality (which is made up for by girl next door sweetness in Maybelline ads) makes it look more like a runaway girl than a wilderness woman, but well shot.

Garnier - 2.5

Prada - 1 - hated it, but nice try.

Revlon Sugar Bianca Balti-I just dont like her face, to manish for me 1 point

Acqua di Gioia - Giorgio Armani with Emily Didonato-LOVE her in this one, super sexy, BUT i wouldnt know it was a perfume commercial from just watching, soooo 4 points

Cynthia Kirchner Garnier Fructis-only nice part of this commerical is her HAIR, its BEAUTIFUL 1 point

Prada Fragrance-I know its just me, but the hair makes me think of the Cone heads blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .5 points

Revlon - 4- short & sweet, would not buy this weird product but Bianca looked gorgeous and the sparkles were nice.

Giorgio Armarni- 4.5- gorgeous lighting,gorgeous model,gorgeous scenary= gorgeous commercial.

Garnier Fructic- 2.5- she does have beautiful hair but it was a boring commercial and too long.

Prada- 1 :blink: i hate this commercial,i rmber everytime it came on tv i'd go out of the room- it freaks me out.