Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

Oh god, ' Jennifer's Body' is the worst film I've seen in years! I'm not suprised that even Megan's hotness couldn't save this one from bombing at the box-office. It's really, really bad, and this is coming from someone who owns ' Christine' on VHS!

Megan is gorgeous and all, but her acting career seems about as exciting as a root canal at the moment. Maybe she should take some time out and go to acting school like Mischa Barton did.

I agree with you, good but not horror. :laugh:

Reminded me of Supernatural in this. Should be horror, but it's more like an adventure for me. I never got scared with Supernatural (except Bloody Mary - first season), as I didn't with Jennifer's Body, but it's not bad for that (IMO, of course, lol).

I agree. The dialogue/script was so poorly written for Jennifer's body. The lines coming out of their mouths were so bad it was laughable. It was almost like watching a comdey instead of a horror movie. Twilight had a decent enough script in comparison. Also Jennifer's body wasn't suspensful or scary at all. It was very predictable and you knew exactly who Fox would kill and what would happen. Again, twilight had more twists. The two movies can't even be compared.

It's just a question of tastes I guess? To me twilight is the biggest Sh$#T EVER! Bad actors (My God!) It's the first time of my life I had to switch the movie to English to French to not have the real acting of the 2 main actors! They were both better dubbed into French! And the story?... :blink: Boring/bad movie.

I am agree with everything you said about Jennifer's body collegegirl. But because of all of these reasons, i kind of liked the movie. Just like Rachet T said, it was like watching a TV serie. We all know what is going to happen at the end. No surprises.

I don't like surprises anyway :laugh:

Oh god, ' Jennifer's Body' is the worst film I've seen in years!

COME ON!!!! Twilight is one billion time worst!!!! At least in Jennifer 's body they are few good actors (Amanda Seyfried in the lead )

I said it was the worst film I've seen in years. I pride myself on the fact I've never watched Twilight! Anyway, saying Jennifer's Body wasn't quite as bad as a film that is apparently terrible isn't exactly a defense! It's a bad movie. You can still enjoy it, I like tons of bad horror films ( the old Friday the 13ths, the Creepshow series, etc), but this one was just too brainless, not scary enough, and didn't make me laugh. Maybe I would have liked it when I as 13-15, but not these days. I'm too hard to please now I've entered my early twenties! :p :laugh:

It is a matter of taste :) I hope Megan can land some better roles, though. But maybe she just wants to be a comic book movie actress. That's fair enough, IMO. Then she might be remembered as " the comic book movie vixen" :laugh: :heart: Hey, it's not like Sarah Michelle Geller ever won an oscar but her name is still synonymous with movies\films of the late 90s! Maybe Megan can be the ipod generations Sarah Michelle, but less cutesy :evil:

Sarah Michelle Gellar is an amazing actress so underrated!

I really think Megan should do comedies. Something -not too stupid- but funny. I am pretty sure she is a funny girl and she should explore that side of her.

** She can also explore the phonographic side of her... no problem with that!** :whistle:

I'm too hard to please now I've entered my early twenties!

Oh God! Young chicks!

I am very easy to please now that I've entered my early... Whatever! :laugh:

@Joe : Megan nibbling on her toe/thumb... A great pic for the fetishist of both hands and feet! :rofl:

^ Lol @ everything!

Sarah is a great actress but she didn't do a lot of hard-hitting stuff in the 90s yet she was a big part of late 90s pop culture. Maybe Megan can do the same, but for the 00s!

I don't think relying on her acting talents is much of an option right now. She should just emphasise the ass! :laugh:

Nylon interview

she speaks as if shes not educated.. i hate how she speaks..

Please avoid bashing/slurs.

We also ask that you please refrain from the bashing of any celebrity, model, and etc. featured on the forum. Bashing includes making offensive comments, or saying something offensive related to a person (i.e. calling someone a slut, a whore, a bitch, etc.).
Thank you. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average