Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

It's On: Ange vs. Megan!

vesroh.jpg

Look-a-like actresses Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox are both vying for the title role in the remake of Barbarella.

Apparently Fox's quick rise to stardom is making Ange nervous, not to mention the 11-year age gap between them!

"Ange is really feeling the pressure," says an insider. "Ange knows that to win roles she has to look youthful."

The 1968 film originally starred Jane Fonda as the sci-fi fantasy bombshell.

lol no one beats angelina

JENNIFER'S BODY

http://xtshare.com/toshare.php?Id=18688&am...=Jennifers-Body

8/10 - video quality on small screen

Video loaded quickly for me, but I'm on Cable, so I'm not sure how quickly it'll load for someone on DSL/Dial Up

Just press play and let it sit for a couple of minutes just in case.

Not sure how long the video will be up, but till it's taken down, enjoy

:chicken: :chicken: thank u for the movie Pretty!

:chicken: :chicken: thank u for the pix Rachel!

I'd like to see "Saturday night live" with Megan but i can't play the video display on NBC web site :anger:

Does anyone know if there is another way/site to see the video? (not on youtube yet!)

It's On: Ange vs. Megan!

vesroh.jpg

Look-a-like actresses Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox are both vying for the title role in the remake of Barbarella.

Apparently Fox's quick rise to stardom is making Ange nervous, not to mention the 11-year age gap between them!

"Ange is really feeling the pressure," says an insider. "Ange knows that to win roles she has to look youthful."

The 1968 film originally starred Jane Fonda as the sci-fi fantasy bombshell.

lol no one beats angelina

Fake!

Ang already said shes thinking to stop acting for her kids, so..

Anyway Jennifer's body SUCKED!

"my tit.." wow. Thats like someone stabbing a knife in my manhood and me saying 'my nut.." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have loww standards for her now, shes just a pretty chick :idk: the entire time she was way too sexual which was a turn off..

^ :laugh:

That's a nice one...

And even that some people didn't like it, I'm still curious to see Jennifer's Body

I'll wait for it to come out on DVD. :)

You can watch it if you click on the link that "pretty" posted. I had a good time watching it. Not a movie I will recommend to watch absolutely but it nicely occupied my Sunday morning. Better than to go to Church anyway!