Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

:rofl:

I love Joe :p

It's sort of funny that this thread is never off the first page in the 'actresses' forum, and yet basically it's just because of our constant Megan talk -- there aren't all that many photos! :laugh:

I think I might just start avoiding commenting on Megan in this thread unless she does something major, like starts dating Barak Obama or something :rofl:

Megan Fox is f-cking batshit in Rolling Stone

post-1004-0-1446118635-47403_thumb.jpg

Megan Fox covers the October 1, 2009 issue of Rolling Stone where she reveals she's pretty much a ticking time-bomb of crazy that's going to shoot Brian Austin Green in the leg. Not even joking:

On cutting herself:

"Yeah, but I don't want to elaborate. I would never call myself a cutter. Girls go through different phases when they're growing up, when they're miserable and do different things, whether it's an eating disorder or they dabble in cutting."

On if she had an eating disorder:

"If I did talk about it, I'd be taking on a role-model status, and I'd have to choose my words very carefully, and I'd have to make sure I reveal it in a specific way, and I don't want to do it."

On her insecurities:

"I'm really insecure about everything. Self-loathing doesn't keep me from being happy. But that doesn't mean I don't struggle. I am very vulnerable. But I can be aggressive, hurtful, domineering and selfish, too. I'm emotionally unpredictable and all over the place. I'm a control freak."

On how she's going to eventually murder Brian Austin Green:

"I've had to say to Brian, 'You have to go and stop talking to me, because I'm going to kill you. I'm going to stab you with something. Please leave. I'd never own a gun for that reason. I wouldn't shoot to kill. But I would shoot him in the leg, for sure." :blink:

I love how Megan Fox admits she'd randomly shoot Brian Austin Green in the leg for no reason, and yet he still sticks around to have sex with her. He's basically banging a landmine with awesome breasts which, let's be honest, kicks way more ass than dying of something stupid like cancer. Or old age. That's for chumps

post-19430-0-1446118636-81672_thumb.jpg

Megan Fox covers the October 1, 2009 issue of Rolling Stone where she reveals she's pretty much a ticking time-bomb of crazy that's going to shoot Brian Austin Green in the leg. Not even joking:

On cutting herself:

"Yeah, but I don't want to elaborate. I would never call myself a cutter. Girls go through different phases when they're growing up, when they're miserable and do different things, whether it's an eating disorder or they dabble in cutting."

"If I did talk about it, I'd be taking on a role-model status, and I'd have to choose my words very carefully, and I'd have to make sure I reveal it in a specific way, and I don't want to do it."

On her insecurities:

"I'm really insecure about everything. Self-loathing doesn't keep me from being happy. But that doesn't mean I don't struggle. I am very vulnerable. But I can be aggressive, hurtful, domineering and selfish, too. I'm emotionally unpredictable and all over the place. I'm a control freak."

"I've had to say to Brian, 'You have to go and stop talking to me, because I'm going to kill you. I'm going to stab you with something. Please leave. I'd never own a gun for that reason. I wouldn't shoot to kill. But I would shoot him in the leg, for sure." :blink:

I love how Megan Fox admits she'd randomly shoot Brian Austin Green in the leg for no reason, and yet he still sticks around to have sex with her. He's basically banging a landmine with awesome breasts which, let's be honest, kicks way more ass than dying of something stupid like cancer. Or old age. That's for chumps

:blink: I did not think that she can go any lower, the interview is so insincere, ridiculous!

everything she does is a marketing trick ;)

No! Does it mean that when famous peoples are posing in magazines

to talk about a movie or a book or their new home in Beverly Hills

or their eating disorder or their dogs or their whatever!

It's a marketing thing???

Really?

:cry: :cry:

Megan too?

:cry2:

I don't want to believe this... No I don't want...triste-soupir-45.gif

post-16241-0-1446118639-88012_thumb.jpg

On cutting herself:

On her insecurities:

:blink: I did not think that she can go any lower, the interview is so insincere, ridiculous!

You tell em titi! :laugh: