Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

stupid article, seriously :blink:

No seriously.. pick Fox over Jolie? You gotta be kiddin me

Ya she might be a lil aged, but she has potential and knows alot about alot. She acts better then most of the chicks in the diligence anyway, so wtf is this bull? I like megan and all, but that broad can't act for shiiiiiiiiit

(and yes as you can see I have to keep repeating myself that I LIKE MEGAN FOX or else you people are going to burn me with your feeble torches saying all this jazz about 'WELL IF YOU DONT LIKE WHY ARE YOU HERE THEN?" :laugh:

Thank u Colorado and No secret

I love it when she does her "Dita Von Fox"

:heart: post-19830-0-1446118604-87704_thumb.jpg :heart:

Thank you, Miss Kiki. :wub: How old is this photo? Her face looks a little fuller, likes she's gained weight... it looks good on her! I prefer her with a little more meat on her bones.

It's brand new! Look onto the other page.

It was at the Toronto film festival few nights ago

There's the tongue again!

EHFAR's gonna stare a bit lol

MEGAN for the love of all things holy and unholy stop it. :trout:

As for Angelina and Megs doing Barbarella. No way, no how. NO! Jane Fonda is a goddddddess and NEITHER one of them could do the film justice, or the roll. The movie is a CULT CLASSIC, and if those two f*cked it up, the uber fans of the movie/genre would stare. I'd sooner get a tattoo that says I :heart: Megan across my forehead then see her do the film.

No

no

no

1000 times NO

There's the tongue again!

EHFAR's gonna stare a bit lol

MEGAN for the love of all things holy and unholy stop it. :trout:

As for Angelina and Megs doing Barbarella. No way, no how. NO! Jane Fonda is a goddddddess and NEITHER one of them could do the film justice, or the roll. The movie is a CULT CLASSIC, and if those two f*cked it up, the uber fans of the movie/genre would stare. I'd sooner get a tattoo that says I :heart: Megan across my forehead then see her do the film.

No

no

no

1000 times NO

:yes: