Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

:chicken: :chicken:

Yes, yes! I get the thing!

She got a big mouth and she is using it to say stupid shit. And I think we are all aware -at least I am- that she is just another starlet in Hollywood. Her career is going to be very short if she keeps on saying what's on her little confused mind.

I read both interview from "wonderland" & "Cosmo" -and Not only the few quotes posted here- and i think people should read the interview then comment it. I found both interviews boring : stupid questions and uninteresting/confused/rude answers. But at least Pretty's quotes made me read it. Except Pretty, maybe you Pheno? And moi :angie: WHOM read the entire interview?? Honestly, I never read her interviews. Certainly because I really can't take an interest in her saying? Even when she says stupid shit like "Hitler" the only things I read are blah, blah, blah :sleep: blah...

So people on Megan's thread, read the interview and make your own opinion!!

wonderland interview

Other than that, I still think she is gorgeous and If she really needs to be punish for her bad behavior

I am ok to personally spank her gooood!!

MEGAN FOX isn't one to keep her darkest secrets bottled up. - Source thesun.co.uk

In her latest mag interview - complete with sexy photo spread - the Transformers goddess reveals she suffers from schizophrenia-type symptoms and fears ending up like her idol MARILYN MONROE, who supposedly committed suicide in 1962.

The brutally honest star is convinced she's mentally ill, but is still awaiting the diagnosis of her condition.

Megan told Wonderland: "I basically read every book ever written about Marilyn Monroe.

"I could end up like that because I constantly struggle with the idea that I think I'm a borderline personality - or that I have bouts of mild schizophrenia.

"I definitely have some kind of mental problem and I haven't pinpointed what it is."

The outspoken star also claimed she hates being stared at, feels insecure about her body, and compares Transformers director MICHAEL BAY to "Hitler" when he's working.

Oh, and btw for those of you who don't know, Marilyn Monroe did not have schizophrenia, she was bi-polar. Perhaps Megan should reread those books on Marilyn.. she seems to be a bit rusty on her Monroe history.

If anyone can get the full interview that would be great, can't find it atm.. and it's getting kinda late. Not the Cosmo interview, but the Wonderland Interview.

In other news

Megan Fox: 'Michael Bay Wants to Be Like Hitler' - Source movieline.com

Written by Kyle Buchanan

Megan Fox, we've missed you! Sure, it hasn't been so long since Fox beguiled us with her willingness to say anything during her last Transformers press tour, but those two months since have felt like years spent wandering around in a dry, quote-less desert. Now, though, the Fox is back on the hunt to promote Jennifer's Body, and she's brought her A-game: In an interview with Wonderland magazine, she compared Michael Bay to history's greatest monster.

When asked what her most favorite and least favorite things were about working with Bay, Fox seized the opportunity and ran with it:

God, I really wish I could go loose on this one. He's like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation. He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he's a nightmare to work for but when you get him away from set, and he's not in director mode, I kind of really enjoy his personality because he's so awkward, so hopelessly awkward. He has no social skills at all. And it's endearing to watch him.

One wonders, after likening Bay to Napoleon and Hitler, what Fox would have said if she'd actually been able to "go loose on this one."

^^ Her make-up is cool at comic-con and the IDEA behind her outfit is cool... but IMO something about it is off. Not sure what it is.

Also, that quote by Megan on Bay is hilarious! Is the part where she says he's socially retarded supposed to be her " favorite thing" about working with Bay? :rofl:

Megan's main fan base is drooling teenage boys... so saying she's psychotic was probably not a good move! I can imagine that might be a bit of a turn-off.

She still looks great though, and it's fantastic to see in that third photo that she can still scowl and wrinkle her brow unlike most Hollywood actresses :p

at the 2009 comic con :

post-33892-0-1446118583-81677_thumb.jpgpost-33892-0-1446118583-83818_thumb.jpg71079146.th.jpgpost-33892-0-1446118583-8624_thumb.jpgpost-33892-0-1446118583-89032_thumb.jpgpost-33892-0-1446118583-9352_thumb.jpgpost-33892-0-1446118583-96177_thumb.jpg87094140.th.jpgpost-33892-0-1446118584-00833_thumb.jpgpost-33892-0-1446118584-06006_thumb.jpg

dark red lipstick is sexy on her..

btw what the FUCK happened to adriana lima on your signature? holy shit... :| tell me thats not her...

lol it's adriana, from the new vs pics :laugh:

Thats it!! No more models can get pregnant.. damn mm :x

thats not cute, she looks like a fat pork!

Thats it!! No more models can get pregnant.. damn mm :x

thats not cute, she looks like a fat pork!

That is not nice to say... <_<

:laugh:I dare you to rush on her thread to say that! -----> JK!!!

im right ahead of ya sista, i did i said its making me angry how goddamn different she looks :yes:

dark red lipstick is sexy on her..

:no: :no:

Awful!

and

then

Dark lipstick + dark/smoky eyes = all wrong!

mm well she does look like the devil a lil bit on second thought.. :ninja:

She tries that really 'im so hardcore and ima rip your guts out' kinda look. The look where Jolie leaves for all of us.. mm she can't quite do it yet, she got yearrs of learnin ;)

but I like red lipstick (or red in general) on certain women..and mm i think she's a acceptance. She looks all sophisticated with it, like a sophisticated devil..ya thats it :yes:

THERE SHE GOES WITH HER DAMN TONGUE AGAIN .. SOMEONE PLEASE SLAP HER

c10j.jpg