Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

So i dont get it, she made it a lil longer or some shit? not longer but like, slimmer? :huh: eh..

She also got them brows done :brows:

It looks like she fixed the tip of it and get it a little slimmer. Btw, did Megan ever confess about getting plastic surgery?

And yes, her eyebrows are perfection! :laugh:

Thats weird because I thought about teh same thing today..mm I guess not, or else she'll have more haters like this one on my myspace

who wrote

"

She has had plastic surgery to look how she does, she was a ming without it -she's the most artificial person, yeah she's pretty but it's not natural (any of it)"

yikes.

She often looks trashy IMO. O_o Sorry.

I know what you mean, and here is the problem. She doesn't understand how naturally beautiful she is and often hides her beauty under make-up. And I think she has a thing with makeup because she has had skin problems in the past and has become sensitive to what SLIGHT flaws that has created that most of us wouldn't even notice.

She often looks trashy IMO. O_o Sorry.

I know what you mean, and here is the problem. She doesn't understand how naturally beautiful she is and often hides her beauty under make-up. And I think she has a thing with makeup because she has had skin problems in the past and has become sensitive to what SLIGHT flaws that has created that most of us wouldn't even notice.

Agree! Up close she has acne. (which isnt necessarily a bad thing.no.) juss saying, slow your roll with loads of cosmetics on your face :)

Just read that The Sun is apparently reporting that Megan will play Catwoman in the new Batman film. Lol! The sun isn't very reliable though!

Personally, I hope it's not true because:

A) All of the other actors in the new Batman films are\have been completely amazing ( Bale, Caine, Ledger etc.) and IMO Megan isn't good enough to stand up.

B) No one could ever be as good as Michelle Phiffer, so it just seems like a bad move to bring Catwoman back again.

Still, I'm sure every person in the world would go to see a movie of Megan with black leather and a whip! Lol! I just don't think she's right for the part though. She's not a good enough actress, so she might come off as nothing but eye candy and I think in a serious film like Batman that would actually damage her reputation rather badly.

Just read that The Sun is apparently reporting that Megan will play Catwoman in the new Batman film. Lol! The sun isn't very reliable though!

Personally, I hope it's not true because:

A) All of the other actors in the new Batman films are\have been completely amazing ( Bale, Caine, Ledger etc.) and IMO Megan isn't good enough to stand up.

B) No one could ever be as good as Michelle Phiffer, so it just seems like a bad move to bring Catwoman back again.

Still, I'm sure every person in the world would go to see a movie of Megan with black leather and a whip! Lol! I just don't think she's right for the part though. She's not a good enough actress, so she might come off as nothing but eye candy and I think in a serious film like Batman that would actually damage her reputation rather badly.

Do not agree. Catwoman is one of the roles Megan is born to do. Sexy, Catty, roarr! I totally see that happen. And working with some reputable names will be good for her, she can learn a lot of these people.

I am not saying she is gonna win an Oscar with this, but she will suprise you no doubt.

BTW. I thought Hale Berry was a better CW than Michelle. But both are awesome actresses. Like choosing between a Ferrari and a Maserati.