Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

Teen choice awards.... breasts hanging out.. Does anyone else see what's wrong with this? Oh, and Miley Cyrus and her stripper pole? Cause kids need more reasons to be promiscuous right?

But her hair looks pretty though. :)

there is never ever ever anything wrong with breast hanging out when it comes to fit girls.

Teen choice awards.... breasts hanging out.. Does anyone else see what's wrong with this? Oh, and Miley Cyrus and her stripper pole? Cause kids need more reasons to be promiscuous right?

there is never ever ever anything wrong with breast hanging out when it comes to fit girls.

I don't think those teenage boys are against it either :laugh:

:laugh: ah although she is beyond astoundingly beautiful, she thinks too much of her self. Considering the media are reaching out and saying how shamefully sexy she is, she thinks she can wear that to a Teens choice award. I love her, but i believe that's pretty retarded :/

Same goes for Miley cyrus.. just the other day I was explaining to someone how one of these days she’s going to turn out to be like Britney, and a stripper pole? None of her songs even have anything to do with that wtf? :mellow:

tsk tsk

I was thinking the same thing! :rofl: Great message to send out to kids! Just great.

I maybe need to adjust my glasses but... breasts hanging out?

I can see that she still got a problem with her tongue!

Mm.. I don't get it :dontgetit: are saying I got a lisp? jk jk But megan has difficulty with her tongue? in addition, I was reading back some posts on this thread, and correct me if im wrong but did she get plastic surgery or lip injection? :huh:

Mm.. I don't get it :dontgetit: are saying I got a lisp? jk jk But megan has difficulty with her tongue? in addition, I was reading back some posts on this thread, and correct me if im wrong but did she get plastic surgery or lip injection? :huh:

Surgery : nose

lip injection = certainly...

Megan is always pulling her tongue out! She might be 25% dog... chien-noir-9852.gif

Surgery : nose

lip injection = certainly...

Megan is always pulling her tongue out! She might be 25% dog... chien-noir-9852.gif

Which isn't a bad thing to me ..at all :brows:

however the whole tongue thing even at premieres is getting quite annoying, now that she knows shes a fine ass, she over does it :yes:

But wait whats the difference from her nose years back and now?

kep203_08_240x360.jpg

megan_fox-9.jpg