Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

^ :woot:

I buy every issue of "Viva!", can't wait to put my hands on this one!! :woot: I see there will be some article :D gonna buy it tomorrow-only because it's too late atm :D ahhhh, they really put the best Polish models of the moment! Every Polish model from the top 50 :)

If I'd known there is a feature about Polish top models I would have bought it earlier today :pinch:

But nevermind, I'm gonna get my issue ASAP. I hope there are more shots of Anna :)

I think there is at least that's what the short descripition in the group photo suggests :)

Me too, I hope we'll get to read a few new facts about our faves :)

I'd say the last one belongs to Jac :p

I've bought Viva! - Anna has one more solo shot. There isn't much new info on each model, but finally we have answer why Anna barely walk any runway: she doesn't like it; it's too stressful for her and Anna doesn't want to do anything that's agains herself, even if it may put her career at risk.

Totally understandable.

DSquared :ddr: with Crystal Renn? Haha, I just hope to see Anna and hot male models in one photo :shifty::laugh:

And pleeeeaseeeee, if Anja and Magdalena made it (allegedly) to VSFS 2010 show, there is no way Anna won't be casted :/ I really hope she's there.....

a little late on this, but...that Viva shoot was amazing, all the girls looked incredible! :o :heart:

I so hope Anna will make it through to VS, nice to know she was at casting. She was the one that surprised me last year with how beautiful she was :wub: