Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

Yes, Donna Karan is a designer, one of the most important American designers, in fact. She has two brands (Donna Karan Collection, DKNY).

First big show for Anna was DKNY S/S 2004

donna2004.jpg

[style.com]

And here Anna for DKNY Underwear (I don't know which season)

dknyunderwear01.th.jpg

[annajagodzinska.com]

Donna Karan F/W 2008 was the firdt show Anna walked after the break, and recently anna starred in S/S 2009, S/S 2010 and F/W 2010 Donna Karan ad campaigns. Sorry for the long answer, but I'm quite nostalgic and I like to post old pics of my favourite model :) :flower:

Her feature in Viva! Moda F/W 2010

obraz35.th.jpg

[scanned by Bezimienna @ tfs]

Translation:

Despite the summer holiday, she's working hard. This is how top model Anna Jagodzinska's month schedule looks during the high season.

June 29, 2010, Rome - photo shoot for Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue film

9.00 am - I'm in Italy. I'm staying in an old hotel, there are Renaissance frescos on the ceiling in my room. Inspiring! I would love to have just a piece of this place's atmosphere to my new apartment in Warsaw.

July 14, Warsaw - photo shoot for Simple

10.05 am - I've just met Lidka Kalita & Maja Palma, fashion designers & founders of Simple brand. The sisters are like yin & yang, they complement each other perfectly. I adore their clothes. I'm taking oversize shirt and lacquered stilettos to New york...

July 15, Warsaw

5.00 pm - I'm planning to go to Cambodia in August. I bought the necessary equipment in the Sklep Podroznika (Traveller's Shop) at 46/50 Grojecka Street. It's one of the places I always visit when I'm in Warsaw.

July 16, New York

3.15 am - It's 3 in the morning, it seems I won't fall asleep. I can't fight the jet lag. I'm watching TV series "Entourage", where couple of my friends play. Tomorow e're gonna have dinner together.

July 25, Paris - photo shoot for Reserved

10.50 pm - Working with Polish crew is always a great fun. Models Tobias Sorensen & Karmen Pedaru loved it too!

July 26, Paris

3.05 am - in the morning I'm going to antique market. I'm looking for chairs with colorful padding and subtile decorated legs. Later I'm going to the airport again. I always live out of a suitcase.