Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

Thanks a lot Olga and wickedcrazyness!

btw, she (Anna) looks slightly like Stam on one of the photos (the one where she covers her lips and nose with a sweater's collar). And idk why but on others, I saw a slight resemblance between her and Anja R. :|

For me Anna was always the prettier version of Stam and I definitely see the Anna-Anja similarity in some of the shots (weel both are Polish blondes). BTW many models share some common features and I sometimes see Anna-Daria Werbowy resemblance, not to mention the obvious Anna-Amber Valetta similarity.

Anna will be featured in the Viva! Moda Fall 2010 issue (Polish magazine)

:clap:

Great for her, she's been busy it looks like recently, but she's looked stunning in everything!

Hopefully we get some nice scans by chance? :whistle:

I can't promise I will scan the pictures (I have to buy new scanner), but I will provide snaps :flower:

New Reserved backstage shots:

post-28257-0-1446139292-7596_thumb.jpg

post-28257-0-1446139293-01089_thumb.jpg

post-28257-0-1446139293-26983_thumb.jpg

[fashiongonerogue.com]

Thanks Olga :D :flower: Can't wait!

And :ninja: her face in those shots... It's so dazzling, wonderful just pure :wub: :shock: What an amazing model :chicken:

And maybe it's just me, but why am I the only guy regularly following Anna? :mellow:

Despite the VS episode, Anna is high fashion model and guys usually aren't interested in hf girls. But Joe>Average loves Anna, too :)

V #67 Fall 2010

Ph: Paul Rowlnad

New Age of Ford: New York Dolls

post-28257-0-1446139294-20725_thumb.jpg

[fordmodelsblog.com]

Ford really promotes their girls :) Good to see Anna in another magazine.

Thanks Olga :D :flower: Can't wait!

And :ninja: her face in those shots... It's so dazzling, wonderful just pure :wub: :shock: What an amazing model :chicken:

And maybe it's just me, but why am I the only guy regularly following Anna? :mellow:

Despite the VS episode, Anna is high fashion model and guys usually aren't interested in hf girls. But Joe>Average loves Anna, too :)

It's sad but you're so right.

I don't really think Anna qualifies as being "hot" (though some of her ads are :drool:) As in main stream total VS Lima etc.. hot.

But by and far she is just beautiful :wub: Atleast to me :unsure: