Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

I havn't heard of this brand "Reserved" before, is it American or European? or what? would like to see one of the images in a magazine- does anyone know where it usually features?

It's Polish brand with shops in Central and Eastern Europe.

Print campaign uses different images. Here's example:

reserved01.th.jpg

[my scan]

I havn't heard of this brand "Reserved" before, is it American or European? or what? would like to see one of the images in a magazine- does anyone know where it usually features?

Reserved is a VERY famous brand. It's Polish and it's part of LPP group. They mainly have stores in Poland but they are also in few other European countries-I believe in the Baltic ones (Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia), probably in Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic as well, but I am not too sure.

They have a lot of billboards and posters on tram/bus stops, especially this season cause this season's campaign is probably the biggest up to date (in terms of promoting).

^ Ugh right :pinch: thanks for the editorial id :flower:

When I bought this issue I had no idea Ania's ed is inside :D her printwork really looks better "in person" (I am still mad that my "Pani" issue from a few years ago with Ania's multi-paged editorial got lost :pinch: )

IMO everything looks better seen "in person" on glossy paper. If I had enough money I'd buy a lot of fashion magazines just to enjoy my favourite eds and ads.

^The picture is from Anna's UK Glamour photo shoot.

post-28257-0-1446139328-47081_thumb.jpg

post-28257-0-1446139328-48919_thumb.jpg

21797923.jpg

post-28257-0-1446139328-50705_thumb.jpg

Taking a getaway vacation to Italy, Anna Jagodzinska tries on the latest beauty trends for November’s Glamour UK. Photograped by Derek Kettela and with makeup by Lisa Eldridge, Anna J goes from natural to dramatic red lips in sexy ensembles from Dolce & Gabbana with Drop Dead Gorgeous.

[fashiongonerogue]

I asked Layla this but @Olga and LastWish, did Anna ever do any modeling for (the) Gap? :blink:

Swear i saw her in a photo at their place in the mall by me today :ninja:

Hey I answered this :persuazn: :p

And you could see GAP pics on this page :D ;)

I asked Layla this but @Olga and LastWish, did Anna ever do any modeling for (the) Gap? :blink:

Swear i saw her in a photo at their place in the mall by me today :ninja:

Hey I answered this :persuazn: :p

And you could see GAP pics on this page :D ;)

I wanted to make Double Sure with the knowledge of the collective group Layla :p

And her eyes just drive me nuts :chicken: So amazing :| Stunning