Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

July 16, New York

3.15 am - It's 3 in the morning, it seems I won't fall asleep. I can't fight the jet lag. I'm watching TV series "Entourage", where couple of my friends play. Tomorow e're gonna have dinner together.

I wonder who exactly from "Entourage" are her friends....

We may not see Anna in David Yurman's campaign anymore, but at least we'll get to see her more in Poland :shifty: btw I went to Reserved today and saw that picture with Anna and cherries :D because in some Reserved stores there is only the photo of Karmen on the catwalk :ermm:

Donna Karan S/S 2011

post-5680-0-1446139322-1308_thumb.jpg

:heart: the last one, thanks for posting all these new things Olga!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes he is.

And it's depressing to know Anna did casting for No 21 by Alessandro Dell'Acqua, and she wasn't booked.

niri045a113dfresize.th.jpg

[numeroventuno]

She probably was meant to be at Alexander Wang, but got replaced by Karmen Pedaru (someone posted screencap from style.com where Anna's name was next to Karmen's look - it's not like the people at style can't id models - they got list of models' names from the brands' PR teams, seems the switch was made moments from the show :()

So i bought the latest issue of Glamour Uk November 2010 && it has a few pages with Anna, i don't have a scanner so i took some photos, and they turned out ok. i will add the info that comes along with the article also! Its not amazing quality but better than nothing i guess? enjoy. she looks amazing.

"Drop Dead Gorgeous"

With her long golden locks and curvy shape, Polish-born catwalk model Anna Jagodzinska is the perfect embodiment of the new feminine beauty. We shot the star of Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue fragrance campaign against the backdrop of picturesque Portofino in Italy- a fitting location for our current return to beautiful,grown-up make-up.

post-34463-0-1446139324-0511_thumb.jpg

While Anna J has a blast interprenting the new glamorous make-up for our shoot,her own personal approach to health and beauty is rather minimal

- "I am not the skinniest model- I have been there and don't want to be like that any more. It's nice that the industry is shifting with regards to size"

-"I am concious of what i eat- i used to be vegan, but it's tough to stick to when you travel a lot. Now i am a vegetarian-it's a way of eating that feels clean to me"

-"You MUST eat breakfeast- I can't function without it. I try to have it within 30 mins of waking up to get my metabolism going"

-"When i have days off,i eat what i like. When i have ice cream, I can't just have a bite-I mean, who does that? I will eat the whole thing!"

-"I've just started going to the gym- I put music on, get on the treadmill and run. I hate it-i suffer while i do it, but when i'm done, i feel happy. I balance that out with yoga- it resets everything and calms me"

-"I do drink lots of water- I know it's cliche , but it does flush everything out"

post-34463-0-1446139324-30509_thumb.jpg

post-34463-0-1446139324-31922_thumb.jpg

post-34463-0-1446139324-34184_thumb.gif

post-34463-0-1446139324-37403_thumb.jpg

She looks amazing in those pics, Vanessa. Thank you so much!

^And the industry's made up of ridiculous people with ridiculous opinions. They simply mean that Anna's no longer a toothpick (and she looks stunning. :wub:), but she doesn't really have the super-curvy, Lara Stone body type either. I suppose that, because she's not really either, she's not as popular. :( :cain:

Like I said, they're ridiculous. Anna's as amazing as she ever was; more so, even, imo.

Thank you vanessaaa :flower: I love the ed, Anna looks beyond gorgeous.

Someone should give this girl beauty campaign asap :ninja:

Oi she looks lovely in those pics thanks Nessy and everyone :D

And @Layla and @Olga, what did you two mean by "she can't book any shows" :blink: This is my lack of High Fashion Knowledge :nicole: :blush:

LastWish is totally right, Anna is "too full" to do the runway: she might have problems with fitting the sample sizes (designers usually use one, ver very small size of clothes for their runway shows - if you can't squeeze into size 0 dress you don't book the show). But I'd also add that Anna seems to move into more of a print model (editorials, catalogs, ad campaigns). As sad as I am that Anna doesn't do runway anymore, I'm proud that she choses health over career. And I hope she will do this year VS show :D

Oh okay thanks you two :D my lack of knowledge hurts me at times :blush:

And Anna does actually seem rather Full compared to a lot of models, and it is so nice to see that she chooses her health over everything which is really the key i feel. And besides she looks so amazing now how she is now :|

The term "full" towards Anna always sounds ridiculous to me. Yeah, she doesn't look like she should get a sandwich asap, but still :/ it is beyond sick because I'm sure that by BMI scale she is underweight or just a little bit above underweight category. Not that BMI is very reliable these days, but come on..... Miranda Kerr.... ok, not the best example as she's pregnant now.... but let's say, Alessandra Ambrosio-she looks quite bad compared to how she used to look like a few years ago, yet she's the one having a big contract with a lingerie company and doing more shows than Anna :ninja:

Love the last 2 snapshots from vanessaaa's post.

UK Glamour November 2010

Ph: Derek Kettela

3 pics in better quality:

15316431.th.jpg 64448404.th.jpg 65619349.th.jpg

+ backstage picture:

backstage01.jpg

Making up Gorgeous Anna J in Portofino

This month's issue of Glamour magazine features a gorgeous beauty story where I gave the make-up a sexy, womanly, grown-up spin - think red lips, black liner and creamy, flawless skin. I was lucky enough to work with the beautiful Anna Jagodzinska, who you’ll probably recognise as the face of Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue fragrance campaign. We shot the story in the equally beautiful Portofino Italy, which was the perfect backdrop for the looks I was creating.

On arrival I was handed a whole range of Dolce & Gabbana goodies which I used to create the looks you see in the images - the Classic Cream Lipstick in Cosmopolitan and Eyeshadow Duo in Sky were my particular favourites.

These looks are super glamorous and a great alternative to the minimalism trends we have been seeing so much of recently. Plus they're universally flattering and really easy to achieve. If you want to recreate the black liner take a look at my Signature ‘Kitten Flick’ eyeliner tutorial, while my Trend Review - Uber Bright Lips video will show you the best way to achieve the statement lip I worked on with Anna J. I hope you like it!

[www.lisaeldridge.com/blog]

^hmmmm maybe mods will delete the unneccessary posts.... I mean, the ones without pictures, because the pictures-full are perfect :D

btw Anna's beauty editorial from, I think it was Vogue UK but I honestly can't remember now :| is reprinted in the latest issue of Elle Poland (with Taryn Davidson on the cover). There are 4 pictures, one of them had Anna in very strong, red lips make-up.

^ Ugh right :pinch: thanks for the editorial id :flower:

When I bought this issue I had no idea Ania's ed is inside :D her printwork really looks better "in person" (I am still mad that my "Pani" issue from a few years ago with Ania's multi-paged editorial got lost :pinch: )