Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

• 3 weeks later...

^Then learn how to, Joe :shifty:

It's great to see Anna in a new campaign, although I have to say I don't like her face expression here :/ or maybe it's a lack of definite eye make-up.... And H&M photos, they are simple but I like them :) especially photo #2. Thanks Olga!

Models.com updated their "Money Girls" list top 25 and Anna is ranked #17

"Anna J has truly taken her classic blonde beauty into the realm of millions by criss-crossing her fashion campaign bookings with lucrative jobs for fragrances. It's almost like this girl has created a whole new money matrix in the modeling world!"

post-34463-0-1446139346-98432_thumb.gif

^ Good for her - no wonder she can afford not doing runway anymore. She's dropped one rank in the main models.com ranking, though. She's # 7 now.

:/ too bad she dropped... but if Anna is in top money girls rank... maybe it means Next paid money back :whistle: :D

I still wish she'd do at least 5 shows per fashion week :( I've heard this before, that some models of established position can chose the shows they walk at, or not walk at all. Then I wonder why Natasha Poly is still in top 10 catwalkers for like 10 seasons straight :wacko: