Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

Is there any photos that are bigger and better quality of David and her in D&G ads like these photos where she is smiling with him and they both appear to be in white they look loving and romantic sort of for the shoot. Is there better quality photos of those? Also is there screen caps for the D&G behind the scenes of the ad where David is smiling at the camera with his white shirt he is wearing and sun glasses?

^^I prefer the F/W 2010 campaign, but I still like this ad. And, of course, I'm happy for anna :woot:

From stylerepublicmagazine.com:

On the particular sunny day captured below, a few of our editors spent the afternoon on the set of Le Chateau’s upcoming Fall 2011 campaign in Montreal, Quebec. The fashion brand spent the majority of last week shooting two of the world’s most sought after runway models. Enter the current face of Dolce & Gabbana’s Light Blue fragrance ad, Anna Jagodzinska, and acclaimed Chanel male modeling icon (who is as charming as he is good looking, and fresh off of a shoot with Karl Lagerfeld), Brad Kroenig. The two spent hours wrapped up in autumn attire to create the illusion of chilly weather, while in reality, it was a sweltering 30 °C outside

Le_Chateaubackstage12.jpg Le_Chateaubackstage15.jpg Le_Chateaubackstage17.jpg Le_Chateaubackstage18.jpg