Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

More Light Blue promo materials:

GQ Spain July 2010 photographed by Richard Ramos

GQ Spain features the irresistible David Gandy posing love with Anna Jagodzinska on the streets of Portofino.

Shot by Richard Ramos the two Portofino lovers dance rather than walk and seem captured just before they take the next step. Absolute secrecy – the cold atmosphere can only let imagine what has happened or will happen – whether dressed or undressed by Dolce&Gabbana, the combination of colours and prints is as caliente as the sun before a cloud’s passing, leaving her hair touched by gold no matter how wet it is. Flirting with Gandy in the whole of Portofino where residents seem to have left the town just to make space for the two lovers’ bigger than the camera passion.

17841646.jpg 99119009.jpg

62667541.jpg

18567153.th.jpg 41350360.th.jpg

Vanity Fair Italia 2010

vanityfairitaliajuly.th.jpg

[david-gandy.blogspot.com]

Full commercial uploaded on youtube:

^Wow. I love those. She looks so stunning in Dolce & Gabbana.

It's a real pity she didn't do the show. Judging by how she looks in those outfits she would have been so amazing. :wub:

Hopefully she'll do the show this upcoming season, though! :D

Thanks!

Sometimes I think Lara is the token "curvy" girl and tbh she has huge breasts, but her hips are rather small - unlike Anna's. Moreover Lara rarely walks any show nowadays. I'm just very sceptical about high fashion love towards fuller girls, since girls like Miranda Kerr or Alessandra Ambrosio are called "curvy" :cain:

I guess some people think VS models are curvy by default :cain: Next time we will hear about "voluptous Chanel Iman" :rofl: That's why I find this whole curvy apprieciation trend in high fashion just ridiculous - skinny girls like Miranda or Alessandra are labeled curvy and welcome on the runway, while really healthy looking girls like Eniko are rarely seen on catwalk; Calvin Klein hires Lara "to be closer to the real women's size" and then they sign Zoe Saldana to advertise their underwear :cain:

^I think the only person who has an inkling of what "curvy" means- from what I've seen, anyway- is Marc Jacobs. At LV the curvy girls were curvy, like Laetitia Casta or Elle MacPherson and Adriana Lima (partly because she had just given birth, like, two months before or something)... Bar Rafaeli is definetely healthy-looking.

But if I see even the word "healthy-looking" beside Chanel Iman's name I'll put my head through a wall. I mean, she may be curvier then a wash board but not by much.

Anna for VS catalogue, first time in...ages :|

because I'm pretty sure she posed for the catalogue loong time ago, like, 2 years before she took her break from modelling, if my memory serves right.

But if I see even the word "healthy-looking" beside Chanel Iman's name I'll put my head through a wall. I mean, she may be curvier then a wash board but not by much.

:rofl:

And I know this is not a thread for it, but I totally agree with you girls-how can people call Alessandra Ambrosio curvy :blink: she is very skinny, heck, I think she is skinnier than she has ever been before her pregnancy :blink: and girls like Freja and Natasha, as great as they are in their profession, I doubt they'd be getting as many jobs (and without any bigger breaks, mind you) if they'd put on 5 more kilogramms :/

And I know this is not a thread for it, but I totally agree with you girls-how can people call Alessandra Ambrosio curvy :blink: she is very skinny, heck, I think she is skinnier than she has ever been before her pregnancy :blink:and girls like Freja and Natasha, as great as they are in their profession, I doubt they'd be getting as many jobs (and without any bigger breaks, mind you) if they'd put on 5 more kilogramms :/

I hate this formula: the less you weigh the more prestigious jobs you get. It has also affected Anna :/ Luckily she has potential to book more commercial contracts and she has already achieved a lot in the industry, but it kinda bugs me she's no longer in the high fashion campaigns (Donna Karan aside), Meisel doesn't work with her any more and she's disappeared from the US Vogue pages :pinch: