Bellazon

Battle Of The Ethnic/Mixed Models

Vanessa_gxox

too manly...her lips make her look like a fish.

This lip thing reminds me of Wheatley :ninja: (who ironically has more masculine bone structure too). Not that I hate her, nor would I call her ugly (but then I wouldn't call anyone ugly in general because I was called 'fat' as a kid before I started football at least), but that just brought her to mind, please don't be mad :blush: , but its just like you set me up for an alley oop (for non basketball viewers alley oop - when a player tosses the ball up for another player to catch and dunk when the defense if off guard. The play is seldom stopped once more than halfway executed, but can be avoided by blocking out (Joe Sports Dictionary).

& she's a biatchhhh.

Ironically there's more than a few models around here either I or people in my family and friends have met that most here would say the same about if they knew :ninja: , *sings Nobody knows the troubles I've seen...* only models just don't have visibility now so their 'bitchiness' is unknown and irrelevant to the general public. If you can summon the gumption to smile and giggle in a couple interviews (PR's gold) you can get the 'wow and she's nice too' and most won't know the difference and more than a few are better off for it. That is of course not to say the crimes we know are excusable because there are crimes we don't know, as I've been hit with both a phone and even a lamp myself by my ex, I just threw that out because it came to me :) :ninja: .