Bellazon

Continent's choice

Chocolate

Thanks LMS :flower: .

Each time i see her I want to slap her...

:voodoo:

I loath this woman.

:cry::cry::cry: *heart breaks*

S.A - 5

Rihanna needs to let her hair grow & black again, that red thing looks so horrible in her

:blush: :cry2: *Heart smiles slightly as blood of course continues to ooze out...*

My first time voting in this competition because... And I'm kind of ashmed to admit it; but i never understood how I should vote here :rofl: I do now though, and I so don't understand why I didn't get it at first, but oh well.. Here's my vote :flower:

Oh Rihanna, Rihanna, Rihanna. When her first single, Pon De Rpelay (or something like that) was released I absolutely hated her music. I thought she was pretty though, and since all my friends liked her (5th or 6th grade btw :rofl: ) I gave her a chance and well, she wasn't that bad at all. After that I actually liked her songs, unfaithful, Umbrella, etc- all were nice catchy songs, I still hated her voice though. Never liked it, never will.

But now :ninja: I don't really find her pretty anymore, yes her eyes are amazing :wub: but I just don't like the hair and body anymore. I do like the fact that she's different from most musicians though, I mean if she would've stuck to the look she had when she was 17 I don;t think she would've come that far... She'd just be another pretty R&B girl (or whatever her genre is :rofl: ), but she'd have been easily forgotten.

Mmkay, I don't really know why I wrote all that stuff :rofl: EUROPE- ehm.. 2.5

My first time voting in this competition because... And I'm kind of ashmed to admit it; but i never understood how I should vote here :rofl: I do now though, and I so don't understand why I didn't get it at first, but oh well.. Here's my vote :flower:

oh,rox :laugh: .it`s good you´re finally here. :wave:

*edit*

lisa-1: europe 4 (love her eyes and love Joe!) :whistle::laugh::wave:

:blush::hug: I missed that from pushing "page down"/"end" keys :ninja: . :hug: . Lisa-1: the singular sensation :whistle::laugh:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

looks: 3 - Never a huge fan but was technically attractive in her prime. I'm sure she could have turned heads in real life. Cute smile and had one of the best bods in mainstream music history...

talent: 2.5 - had a decent enough voice when she was serious about music...does an above average job on songs such as "Angels" "Think I'm in Love" ect. actually better than quite a few atm who can't hold a note for more than 4 seconds...

likeability: 3 - very nice girl, but her silliness and bimboism make her annoying for many :) .

general opinion: 2.5 - never really been a fan in any capacity, kindof annoying, but nice :) .

NA - 2.75 :)

Glad you joined us Rox! :wave:
oh,rox :laugh: .it`s good you´re finally here. :wave:

Thanks you two ;) :hug:

Hmm, Jessica. I was never really a fan of her, but she does seem like a pretty nice person (though I have to admit she also comes across as dumb :whistle: ). Never cared much for her movies or music, don't think I ever will.

EU-2.5