Bellazon

Continent's choice

Chocolate

Joe for every one American who likes Ke$ha, 250 wish she's die in a fire. So it's not an American thing either lol

It's a 13 year old who had zero taste in music thing... nooffense if you like her, but wtf are you thinking? I dunno you tell me it's because her beats are "catchy".... Grab some musical integrity and run with it.

What I was thinking was that all countries have Cheryls. They transcend nationality and culture lines. The studio technological breaktroughs of the 80s as well as music videos (imagery) becoming part of the standard for artists laid the groundwork for this species to dominate and permeate the globe like an unstoppable rebel force and record companies just preyed on this to maximize profit. As to the 250 to 1 ratio, I bet there are many English who would say the same for artists like this (as Michael* mentioned earlier). I wanted to use others as examples, but I settled for Kesha as the American example only because she doesn't have enough fans here yet to have anyone get offended by putting her on blast :laugh: .

And no offense taken as I'm not a cannaseur of the white girl sing-rap genre myself nor do I find distorted samples of old rap songs to be 'catchy beats', rofl. But then again catchiness isn't subject to logic or integrity, its an unstoppable force that none can control that's what makes it CATCH, hehehe. But that song ironically had the most one week sales in United States music history :laugh: and the album debuted number one here. But no, I don't like it one bit, but she doesn't need me apparently, lol.

Joe, you´re right, every country has its Cheryl Cole, it´s Kim Kardashian and it´s Paris Hilton. ;) We have this girl, whose name is Silvia Kucherenko - before she was Silvia Horvathova, she dated one Slovak redactor, she is also a "model", then they splitted and she dissapeared for a while, then she married some millionaire (pure love of course) and so on...she´s supposed to be beautiful, but sorry, she looks like a .... monster. Not human anymore.

post-3761-0-1446190385-89157_thumb.jpg

Made it "okay" to have booty....wow thanks for your permission media...How can I repay you? How about giving you permission to kiss mine? Biggest load of crap since Angelina making it "okay" to have lips. Are you going to make it okay for me to blink too <_< ? But I'll only subtract .5 points for that so...

Entertainment News 0 and...

Jennifer Lopez, from THESE United States, 1 <_<