Bellazon

The most beautiful face of fashion

sagitario

Julie x2.5 :blush: ! Daria .5 - I by far prefer Daria as a model, but since its not about that...I like both but Julie's got two of my favorite things on a face (full lips with huge smile :laugh: )

Jessica Prez x3 - though admittedly kindof by default :ninja:

Ana BB x3 :wub: - Especially when looking confident and going easy on the mascara she almost can't be stopped in that area, though I've come around to her recently, I still would have voted for her before anyway....

Shanina x3 :wub: , and wow Pretty can't believe you like her :) .

^ Of course I'm a fan Joe! Shanina has such an amazing face. People think she looks like a mixture of Adriana and Miranda, and while I kinda see Miranda, not sure I see Adriana.

post-17304-0-1446075259-64566_thumb.jpg

I definitely don't see Adriana and its funny I was prepared to say I didn't see Miranda either (because of how much it bothers me that that's in her thread description :ninja: ), but that's the only pic I've seen where I can even vaguely see it :| . I like Shanina a little more though :ninja: . I prefer her lips a lot and she has a little more sunsuality with her cuteness...