Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

20 minutes ago, Weasel79 said:

Are some of those VS pics a repost? Either way her butt  looks fantastic! 

No idea, as it's hard to tell with a lot of them since they love to use that same color for a lot of their backdrops.  Still, have to agree, it does look fantastic. :smile: 

also 2 things that I noticed:

1- on Models.com, they still don't have the Hogan or the Tory Burch ss17 campaigns - is it because they're minor campaigns or just because they haven't been released yet?

2- Sara hasn't posted the American Vogue editorial and any of the 2 campaigns above on her insta - do you also find it weird?

Just now, jay_hk said:

also 2 things that I noticed:

1- on Models.com, they still don't have the Hogan or the Tory Burch ss17 campaigns - is it because they're minor campaigns or just because they haven't been released yet?

2- Sara hasn't posted the American Vogue editorial and any of the 2 campaigns above on her insta - do you also find it weird?

Tory hasn't really publish anything besides 2 videos. I am a bit more clueless on Hogan tho.

Sara seems to be taking a bit more care about her social media, so she might have chosen to not post it. But she posted Blumarine so I am sure she'll post Tory.

17 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Tory hasn't really publish anything besides 2 videos. I am a bit more clueless on Hogan tho.

Sara seems to be taking a bit more care about her social media, so she might have chosen to not post it. But she posted Blumarine so I am sure she'll post Tory.

my guess for the Vogue photo is that she's saving it for closer to the castings for the fashion month haha :smile: