Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

19 minutes ago, Englund said:

It seems something bad has happened. 

Maybe she is too sick to present that superbowl party or whatever it was she was meant to do?

8a82c3314c214bc1bc17d9c20ceac953.png

Is it some kind of 'saying' in the US? Never heard of it but maybe she is just refering to rain in NY?

She is supposed to go to Houston tomorrow

When something good or bad occurs, it usually occurs more than once andoften within a short period of time: “I have a new supervisor at the office,three new assistants to train, and enough work to keep me busy for months  when it rains, it pours.”

I also found this meaning online, so she might have also meant it in a good way, meaning a lot of good jobs incoming?

8 minutes ago, clau17 said:

Looks like Alessandra Is hosting the party in Sara's place.  Hope everything is okay with her.

Me too, it was clearly a last minute stuff, but considering she's back in Portugal so quickly and snapchatting, I am not very keen on any family emergency. If anything, I hope she hasn't broke up with Oliver or VS finished her contract..but our speculation could run wild on this and it's better if we she just let her deal with whatever she is dealing with:angel:

20 minutes ago, Kells. said:

She gets sick too often and leaving early or missing from events/photo shoot pretty often. I wonder if she has some serious illness or something. I hope not. 

I don't remember something like this ever happening to her, where she misses events or leaving early of photo shoots...

I don't think it has anything to do with the cold she got, but as you said we should not speculate it is her personal life.

Guys it's indeed weird she went to PT, the last time I remember that happening was when she didn't get the VS show... Hope everything is well with her. 

On a good note, I got my hands on the Love Magazine (yay) and have pics of Sara to show you! I'm going to the airport will send some crappy quality pics as soon as I can - you're gonna love it

Guys it's indeed weird she went to PT, the last time I remember that happening was when she didn't get the VS show... Hope everything is well with her. 

On a good note, I got my hands on the Love Magazine (yay) and have pics of Sara to show you! I'm going to the airport will send some crappy quality pics as soon as I can - you're gonna love it