Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

52 minutes ago, star2011 said:

One bad interview in the middle of thousands, doesn't make her unprofessional, but makes her human! And the fact you brought that up when you know nothing about what's going on now it's completely disgusting! You should be ashame! 

ok I think you should take a chill pill and don't get so offended - jesus, relax!

BTW: she just tweeted:

Make sure you tell your loved ones how much you love them and how much you mean to them! Hug them kiss them, cause that's all it matters!

Don't get stuck on unimportant matters, they are all so insignificant! Family! That's all it matters!

I wasn't a fan of that Mexican interview as well. 

But since then - and before - she never did it again. 

so, I assume we all are entitled to have sh*ty days and if she would be like that, all stuck up diva, all the time. But she wasn't. 

So I assume that was a fluke. 

It's in the past and she has moved on - and improved - since then. 

From that tweet it seems it is indeed issues with her family. That sucks. she needs to be away for work and it messes with us when we can 't  help and we need to be far. 

This is a forum, and as a famous person , Sara can't just get the good of it. In a board it can't just be yeah, amazing, fabulous. 

This isn't a fansite. 

This is a discussion board. There are people that like Sara, others that sneak here now and them, but whose main interest are other models, and same who full on dislike her. 

So, in a discussion there's always both sides of the same point. 

There is no point in trying to control other people's opinions or point of view. Let alone try to quiet them. 

when I disagree, I explain my point of view in a way that would make sense for the person who doesn't see it as I do and give points into why I think how I see it makes more sense. 

sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. 

when it doesn't, I let go. 

No need to get upset over this. 

Most of us here really like Sara and hope and wish her the very best . 

we are all on the same side here. 

some are just more opinionated then others.