Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

2 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Sara said that she was forced to get a flu shot, that can't be right. You must be able to refuse.

Under the immigration laws of the United States, a foreign national who applies for an immigrant visa abroad, or who seeks to adjust status to a permanent resident while in the United States, is required to receive vaccinations to prevent the following diseases:

Mumps
Measles
Rubella
Polio
Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxoids
Pertussis
Haemophilus influenzae type B
Hepatitis B
Any other vaccine-preventable diseases recommended by the Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices

This is for immigration, but I would assume there are similar guidelines for work visas. 

18 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

This is for immigration, but I would assume there are similar guidelines for work visas. 

I must admit I didn't think of her immigrant status, thought it was an employer edict. Cheers for the reply.  

1 hour ago, Jack27 said:

I must admit I didn't think of her immigrant status, thought it was an employer edict. Cheers for the reply.  

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

Just hope she doesnt get sick

I think Sara is a hit or miss on video. 

I feel she isn't as in love with VS as she once was. She used to have this crazy energy, always happy. 

She's been working non stop, that could be it. But so have the other girls, some even more. 

with Sara it shows, she is very real. 

but as a  spokesperson, you can not be real. 

You suck it up. 

she will get there. 

I hope. 

this?

https://dm.victoriassecret.com/appfeatures/1267909445298/A_Very_Private_Affair-246-V61-940x530_w_Flame_Retouch_2000Kbps_720p_940x530.mp4

She is still there. but like I said, I think others may give more "face" , the kind they want to show. 

who knows? I also wanted to see more of her. I like those running shots, but they put her right after Taylor, so they both merge together, if you don't know who is which. 

I think VS knows that Sara is one of the most well liked New Angels and that she sells the best out of all of NA's or else they wouldn't use her so much when sales start to decrease dramatically. Everyone knows that Sara is one of the best overall NA's hands down, but instead they keep forcing Josephine, Elsa, and Jasmine down our throats. I feel like VS is trying build Jo, Jas and Elsa's careers up since they work so little out side of VS. VS needs to start putting their best hand forward and stop trying to make models happen. They need to remember that above all else they sell clothes and are not supposed to be career builders and then maybe their sales would increase.