Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

7 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I thought she did like her quite a lot but some (alleged) drama caused her to sour a bit on Sara.

Correct, however that's not what soiled her for me. It was the Topanga (Boy Meets World will trigger me till death o.o) likeness mixed with a primate I couldn't unsee, and even though I dislike her personality and the way she looks the majority of time -  even I can admit she looked great in her first outfit.

5 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

I knew she liked Saylor but after that :idk: 

Well, I remember asking people to predict which 1-2 new Angels would break out as stars. I think she named Taylor and Elsa but Sara would have been her third choice. So obviously she thought that Sara has star quality. :smile:

5 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Correct, however that's not what soiled her for me. It was the Topanga likeness mixed with a primate I couldn't unsee, and even though I dislike her personality and the way she looks the majority of time even I can admit she looked great in her first outfit.

Thank you for clarifying! Topanga is some model who was on the cover of Maxim? What do you dislike about Sara’s personality?

Not that I can tell? I've seen maybe one interview of Sara's ever?  - I was asked not to say anything about Sara and the issues, so I don't. Clauds knows more about what can be said and what can't as she's the one with friends who are close to certain models, not me.