Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

She said in an interview that she speaks English Portuguese Spanish understands french and Italian and speaks a bit french... you have no idea how hard it is to be fluent and give interviews in another language besides ur own and she already speaks perfect English, so throwing a 3rd and 4rd language to be complelty fluent is asking too much! IMO. 

This is the article she did for Ela. It was in Portuguese, so this is the rough English version thanks to google translate. It's mostly understandable, but a few words and phrases didn't translate correctly. 

RIO - The day I photographed this editorial cover in Paris in early October, during the fashion week in the French capital, the Portuguese top (and angel of Victoria's Secret) Sara Sampaio had a full schedule. Paraded summer 2017 collection by Giambattista Valli in the morning. Following, made clothes of proof for the Miu Miu, Miuccia Prada, and still have another appointment after the test - thing of fashion week.

We click the model in the streets of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, wearing the sexy look of the season: Sara used snake texture dress, lace and leather fatal, a contemporary version of Catwoman.

In 2017 international summer season, Sara Sampaio, 25, modeled for designer labels of different styles, such as Dolce & Gabbana, Missoni, Giambattista Valli, Mugler, Tory Burch, Balmain, Miu Miu and Marc Jacobs, to name a few. It was his best time.

- The Marc shoes were too high and had to be very careful to walk with them. much slower than I usually walked - recalls the top. - One of my favorite shows was the Moschino in Milan The collection was very fun and beauty, amazing..

Good Sara phase in fashion weeks reflects the new mindset of the industry. It is the time of curvilinear models. Since the launches for the winter 2016/2017, the bombshells (hence the angels of Victoria's Secret) are everywhere.

- Fashion changes constantly. And some seasons are more open to girls curvier, sexier. But now I notice that they no longer want very skinny girls, but they have a healthy and athletic look - notes the Portuguese.

Sara was not a "catwalk girl." Photographed good campaigns, magazine covers, but nothing major shows.

- It has always been difficult to do shows because I'm not very high (according to the website of his agency, Models Central, she has 1.72m) . My time was the biggest obstacle in my career. Getting to this point has been a long process and I had to insist enough. I tried several times, without being chosen for any presentation. Fortunately, in the last two seasons, I met people who believed in me - celebrates.

EIGHTH WONDER

Born in Porto and based in New York, Sara Sampaio turned model at 16 after winning a contest. She comes from a family of people with jobs "normal." In Brazil, it became known to star in the winter 2011/2012 campaign Blumarine with the Bahian supermodel Adriana Lima. At the time, the similarity between the two drew attention. In fact, Sara and Adriana are similar: long hair, fleshy mouths, eyes clear and fri appeal to spare. The Portuguese was soon appointed as the "eighth wonder of the world" by the Portuguese edition of the magazine "GQ". The portal "Models.com," she is on the list of the hottest market tops.

- I, like any woman, I have days when I think about sexy. I think we all go through it - desconversa. - I feel sexy when I'm happy and surrounded by those who love (she's dating British millionaire Oliver Ripley, former husband of Brazilian model Jeisa Chiminazzo) .

I try to be more specific, discover their "tricks", the source of so much beauty.

- Oh, thank you ... But you have to ask my parents. I have no secrets. I believe it is genetic. I always try to drink plenty of water and use moisturizer on your face - comments. - And keep a healthy and balanced diet. I do not restrict myself. As everything in moderation, and then go to the gym to train with my personal. My favorite food is pizza. Master!

Details: Sara makes clear is not a fan of cooking and prefers to have lunch and dinner out:

- From time to time, cook for me. But it is rare ...

MILLION FOLLOWERS FOUR

Diplomatic, Sara jumps the question on instamodels (those girls who won the catwalks because of its good contents on the Internet), but speaks openly about social networks, which gave a new dynamic to the fashion world. With 4.2 million followers on Instagram (up to the time of writing), she does not believe an absurd number of virtual fans are so crucial for success:

- I think a good model does not need to have millions of followers. It is not the amount that makes you a good dummy. However, the fashion world is changing because of the networks and, nowadays, many brands choose the girls based on these data. So it is important.

Obviously, not everything is perfect in this on-line trench. There are detractors, relentless in his comments:

- The haters are part of social media. Unfortunately, if you want the good side, you have to take the bad. And they are big part of that. We must learn to ignore. Although sometimes it is difficult. But we have to be superior to these people, who have no more to do in life but to speak ill of others behind a computer.

On his page on Instagram, Sara publishes selfies, the look of the day, photos of hot campaigns who stars for Victoria's Secret, essays for magazines chimes and a few clicks passionate side of Oliver Ripley to. Dating and career go hand in hand:

- One does not preclude the other. My work is my work and my private life is private. You always make time for what you want.

VICTORIA'S SECRET

Sara was raised to the post angel of Victoria's Secret in 2015. Before she even had participated in the annual parade and campaigns, but the contract to put on an equal footing with Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio. The career, she says, has changed after signing the papers. Now has more opportunities and its name is easily recognized.

- Never had a problem lingerie shoot. For me, it's work. And I'm very comfortable and secure with my body - said Sara.

The Portuguese is confirmadíssima for the next show of the brand, which will take place in a few weeks in Paris:

- I made my proof clothing and love my two looks. I have enormous wings and will terminate the "Secret Angel" segment. I am very happy and can not wait for you to see.