Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

About the gq turkey, I have a friend that worked worked with Gavin the photographer and he understood was that gq turkey stopped putting sexy girls in the cover, and that shot the editorial because it was a cover, but then the magazine said they weren't putting more women's in the cover but still wanted to run the story inside, but Sara's agent said no cause that's not what was promissed. Not sure of how true this is is, but sounds possible. So we'll probably will never see the pics

7 hours ago, star2011 said:

About the gq turkey, I have a friend that worked worked with Gavin the photographer and he understood was that gq turkey stopped putting sexy girls in the cover, and that shot the editorial because it was a cover, but then the magazine said they weren't putting more women's in the cover but still wanted to run the story inside, but Sara's agent said no cause that's not what was promissed. Not sure of how true this is is, but sounds possible. So we'll probably will never see the pics

What was promised? There are contracts signed prior to all of this. If anything I can see Ali fighting for it but not just giving up.

Who knows. Maybe we'll get a surprise in the future.

4 hours ago, 500daysofbryan said:

What was promised? There are contracts signed prior to all of this. If anything I can see Ali fighting for it but not just giving up.

Who knows. Maybe we'll get a surprise in the future.

I'm assuming it was booked as a cover shoot, and then they wanted to run it only as an editorial. Which GQ can do- they own the photos. As long as Sara got paid for her day of work, there really isn't anything her or her agency can do about it. 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

I'm assuming it was booked as a cover shoot, and then they wanted to run it only as an editorial. Which GQ can do- they own the photos. As long as Sara got paid for her day of work, there really isn't anything her or her agency can do about it. 

I don't think it works like that. If they contracted her for a cover they can only use as an editorial only with her permission. Otherwise brands would contract girls for catalog and use the pictures for campaigns.

1 hour ago, brunoexclusive said:

I don't think it works like that. If they contracted her for a cover they can only use as an editorial only with her permission. Otherwise brands would contract girls for catalog and use the pictures for campaigns.

How the use the pictures is probably in the contract, I meant more that Sara's agent probably isn't going to be able to convince them to still use them for the cover. They'd rather take the loss and not run the ed at all, than do a cover they don't want to want. 

7 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

How the use the pictures is probably in the contract, I meant more that Sara's agent probably isn't going to be able to convince them to still use them for the cover. They'd rather take the loss and not run the ed at all, than do a cover they don't want to want. 

The contract probably included the fact that she was shooting a cover + editorial, Sara and her agency holds as much power on those pictures as GQ does, so if she says no they  (GQ folks) can't use it without risking a lawsuit. And I understand Sara/Ali telling GQ to fuck off, a GQ Turkey editorial is nothing important :idk: 

So tbh, the odds are we're never seeing this pictures unless they come to an agreement (seems very unlikely in this situation) or GQ Turkey passes their rights to a different publication.