Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

That shot of Jas, Stella and Sara Is from David Bellemere. Sara shot 2 days straight for that, they better release more pictures.

sarasampaio 1of my 1st editorials was inspired by David bowie the original chameleon u'll be missed but ur music will be eternal

By1tOqPq.jpg

iVy8PkjB.png

Can't believe that after more than 5 years working with the brand and almost a year as an angel... this Is still the only VS catalog cover she ever had smh.

Btw, I'm the only one who thinks her career was better before the angel contract? They're doing nothing for her. It only made her work less and  loose her 2 biggests gigs which were the ones that gave her more exposure: Calzedonia and probably SI as well.

Clau17 I totally agree with you! 

I think it makes 0 sense of not giving her any cover where she has some of the best shots that sometimes are not even released on print.

Also I agree that VS Angel did nothing for her - on the contrary, it made her lose Calzedonia where I think she has, by far, the best swimsuit work ever. And the exposure she had in Europe with CLZ is just insanely bigger than what she had with VS until now. 

I was expecting her to get much more editorials and covers and honestly thought she would get a beauty or fragrance contract. If we compare with other new angels, they have much more work outside (Romee with Juicy Couture and CH; Taylor with versace and american vogue, french vogue etc;) etc.

I really hope she gets a better year this year, I feel that she is very underrated in the industry.

i saw this coming tbh. she is def an slave to the Angel contract now. but its normal to the new angels... she dedicates now to do vs photoshoot most of the time.

im quite in shocked about SI tho not gonna lie and very upset i love her for SI :(  they bring different types of bodys and she fits perfect. SI was amazing catapult for much more exposure in the US and much more new followers. plus we get new super sexy pics, videos , promos ,  SI events, etc.  

Lily is on SI.. but now that i think she is working just a little for VS. now they work much more with the new angels.

You guys give to much credit to a vs angel contract! Sara is not new to the game as Taylor for example! Everyone has known sara for ca for a while, so being an angel won't show anything new to people, also it took how long for Lilly to break in high fashion? Only last year Lilly was taking serious in high fashion and she's been a angel for a while. I'm sad about calzedonia but I'm sure the paycheck is a lot better for vs, and as of SI, looking at the girls they book, and looking of how bad the pics are , I'm glad sara isn't in it. 

I actually doubt her VS contract Is that much more lucrative than the Calzedonia one. For Calzedonia she only had to shoot once or twice a year for a couple of days and got to be the only face of the brand. She gets to air on a solo comercial for months in multiple european contries and her face Is all over cities like Milan, London, Madrid, Lisbon...

For VS she gotta work way more and share the spotlight with a douzen other girls and sometimes shoot all day long and not having your pictures released like recently happened...

I doubt her angel contract Is that lucrative, she probably signed because It was her biggest dream.