Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

I told yall years ago that SI was a better deal than VS and everyone jumped in my throat :whistle:  VS is only good if you are one of their go-to girls and clearly out of the new bunch the rising stars are Elsa, Taylor and possibly Jasmine, so Sara will be stuck along with Romee, Stella  and the others playing bottom bitch to them, so I say Sara would be smart not to renew whenever her contract expires, VS won't give her anymore exposure than what they already did.

I adore her work for VS and I hope she keeps working with them, just not as an Angel, that contract is a real bitch unless you get the royal treatment which Sara is sadly not getting, it was obvious when they signed 10 women that the majority of them would be sitting in the bench while two or three girls shined

I agree Clauds! I'd rather see her having more free time to do other jobs than to see her working her ass off for VS and have 1 picture released in a catalog and no covers at all. And we all know that for the press she would still be VS angel Sara Sampaio blablabla. I'm very bummed that she is not doing SI, she brings sexy with sophistication to the photoshoots as no other girl IMO does in SI. And I'm sure calzedonia pays more than VS. I'd say the VS angel contract is probably around 300k/year. With the amount of Outdoors and countries that CLZ campaigns are, I'd say if it's not the same or more, it's really close. 

It sucks that Taylor is being so pushed. I understand Elsa, she has been working since forever etc but Taylor is starting to really annoy me

There's no way VS only pays that! Also calzedonia was one campaign a year for 3 months only. Usage has a lot to do of how much they pay and a 3 month usage is very low. Also neither sara or her agency would change a contract worth a lot more like you guys say for another worth less... In the end of the day it's business, and no model would drop a very lucrative contract for another for less money. I wouldn't be surprised if Calzedonia wouldn't pay that much, since they kinda made sara career in europe, they give her lots of exposure there, so that's a reason for them to pay them less. Also sara only this year bought and apartment for over 3M apparently, if calzedonia payed her that much more than Vs I think she would have bought an apartment way sooner. 

Either way will never know, and whatever sara wants to do with her career it's her choice, and not what you guys want. I personally think even though vs contracts aren't as lucrative as they used they are still pretty lucrative, and why would a model say no to it, just because you guys are bored with vs and decided you want her to shoot for other brands. If this is what she wants let her be. She personally looks happy with her choices! 

A year ago there was this big interview of Sara where her agent Alika, Ed Razek, Mariano Vivanco (and more people) all talked about Sara. In that interview I remember they said Sara was still on the thousands, not millions (and she already had her angel contract, It just wasn't public yet). There's no way her angel contract Is more than 300k/year as Jay said. VS angel contract was Sara's main goal, she would probably ditch anything for It. And If she bought that 3M apartment I'm guessing she maybe moved in with her boyfriend Oliver who Is like millionaire? 

IDK exactly how much VS is paying Sara, but I can guarantee you is not that much, VS had to cut their beauty and clothing lines so that means they had to cut the girls works (beauty used to have its own contracts, now it's gone so models make less $, that's why Adriana, Candice, Behati & Lily are now doing beauty for other companies) so they are not making as much money anymore, then there's the fact that Sara was one of the girls who got a one year trial, which is even less money than a three year contract. Bottom line is, VS is not making Sara big money, I think she's making 200K yearly at most. 

Calzedonia probably pays around 100K yearly but it has another perk: freedom. With VS is the 200K and you're fucked, your working opportunities are cut by half. Calzedonia gives her the money and the chance to do more work which means more money.

Also I doubt she's living with Olivier, I can't say why but I don't think they live together, and for Sara's own sake I hope that relationship ends rather soon.

1 hour ago, clau17 said:

A year ago there was this big interview of Sara where her agent Alika, Ed Razek, Mariano Vivanco (and more people) all talked about Sara. In that interview I remember they said Sara was still on the thousands, not millions (and she already had her angel contract, It just wasn't public yet). There's no way her angel contract Is more than 300k/year as Jay said. VS angel contract was Sara's main goal, she would probably ditch anything for It. And If she bought that 3M apartment I'm guessing she maybe moved in with her boyfriend Oliver who Is like millionaire? 

is there anyway to see this interview?

Sara was already making 300k a year before the angel contract. Last year she made quite a lot of money because she had both CLZ and VS contracts, nearly 800k (I've read this in portuguese media)- these are before taxes and agencies fees just like the forbes list. I think that the VS contract will be good for her...But we have to give it some time, she has been an angel for only 10 months.

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

IDK exactly how much VS is paying Sara, but I can guarantee you is not that much, VS had to cut their beauty and clothing lines so that means they had to cut the girls works (beauty used to have its own contracts, now it's gone so models make less $, that's why Adriana, Candice, Behati & Lily are now doing beauty for other companies) so they are not making as much money anymore, then there's the fact that Sara was one of the girls who got a one year trial, which is even less money than a three year contract. Bottom line is, VS is not making Sara big money, I think she's making 200K yearly at most. 

Calzedonia probably pays around 100K yearly but it has another perk: freedom. With VS is the 200K and you're fucked, your working opportunities are cut by half. Calzedonia gives her the money and the chance to do more work which means more money.

Also I doubt she's living with Olivier, I can't say why but I don't think they live together, and for Sara's own sake I hope that relationship ends rather soon.

For Sara's own sake? Loool again you seem to know what's best for sara! Even in her relationship! You guys are so entitled of this girls life is so pathetic!

24 minutes ago, star2011 said:

For Sara's own sake? Loool again you seem to know what's best for sara! Even in her relationship! You guys are so entitled of this girls life is so pathetic!

I just don't like Olivier, I have my own personal reasons for it.

I'm not saying I know what is best for Sara, I'm just taking a guess based on what I know and see like everyone else does and I think that at least when it comes to VS everyone can see the brand is not doing shit for her, we have to wait and see how much screentime she'll get in the swim special but it's very very crowded and I don't see Sara getting much more time than she did at the VS show. I do know as a fact that VS contracts are very restrictive so i don't appreciate the lack of work from Sara when VS is not even using her that much.

I do know VS was her ultimate dream so I'm super glad she got it and hopefully the brand will see her potential and start working more with her but I just don't see it happening so I personally rather see her exploring other things, but as Englund said, it's not all about the money so as long as Sara is happy that's all that matters :idk:  

39 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I do know VS was her ultimate dream so I'm super glad she got it and hopefully the brand will see her potential and start working more with her but I just don't see it happening so I personally rather see her exploring other things, but as Englund said, it's not all about the money so as long as Sara is happy that's all that matters :idk:  

+2049348373474462946483

Couldn't agree more. I still hope they reconsider (It's not too late) and star pushing Sara. Her work for them has been stellar since the very beginning, since the time she was about Taylor and Romee's age. The angel material was so obvious even back then. Not to mention, she's been a regular for over 5 years and they pretty much made her their 2nd main pink girl back in the days so she obviously sells. I mean, how can they not push her hard when her very first VS mainline shots looked like that

4D8LKyud.jpg TLY12ZVz.jpg df1XXcVb.jpg 

g3rjd6m3.jpg GjHDieVg.jpg snThdr09.jpg

Pf152atg.jpgWEKrud9F.jpg

WaeuNHRz.jpg BFhwrIEr.jpg EYCjq0vv.jpg 

ZgZV5x5w.jpgJrmKyC5L.jpg 

CyUxUO6t.jpg 7sr81NnU.jpg iYBA95oo.jpg

I know those are all reposts but It's been years and I'm trying to make a point so.. why not? :D