Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

everybody is voting? Jessica P. is so close to Nina, lets vote! :

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012_swim...ls/nina-agdal/#

Who is even voting for Jessica? she is the worst rookie of them all IMO :whistle:

Totally agree, I even don't get what men see in her, rather then her I'd prefer see another one of the rookies as winner, they are sooo much better than Jessica.

BTW every once I take five minutes free for voting :D

Who is even voting for Jessica? she is the worst rookie of them all IMO :whistle:

The same thing happened last year when she won the model competition. Because SI lets you vote without registering, it's easy to machine-doctor the voting. Expect her to win.

The same thing happened last year when she won the model competition. Because SI lets you vote without registering, it's easy to machine-doctor the voting. Expect her to win.

damn Jessica p, cant win again ,lets vote! lol

I don't get the hate on Jessica P, have you ever thought that maybe people outside BZ happen to like her a lot? I like both Nina & Jessica & i think this whole thing it's completely stupid, just because your favorite doesn't win it doesn't mean that Jessica is doing something to cheat on the competition :cain:

I don't get the hate on Jessica P, have you ever thought that maybe people outside BZ happen to like her a lot? I like both Nina & Jessica & i think this whole thing it's completely stupid, just because your favorite doesn't win it doesn't mean that Jessica is doing something to cheat on the competition :cain:

Agreed! I love Nina and I like Jessica. I think Jessica had a strong shoot this year, I love the pics with the wet tee. She's pretty and has a great body, beautiful hair and just a different look overall than the rest of the girls. SI celebrates different looks. I wish Jess had more love on BZ because last I checked her SI pics weren't even on her thread yet. Kinda sad....

Nina is adorable as always and I truly want her to win because Jessica won last year so I don't know how she can even be in the contest for ROOKIES? I guess I don't get it. Still... we shouldn't be bashing the other girls just because we like Nina more.