Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

best couple evaaa

please stop posting private pics of her :blink:

How do you know that they're private? :idk:

cause probably are in her facebook private page, where only friends can access to that i guess anyways

Firstly I dont agree with posting private photos.

That being said the majority if not all the ones posted by Lukasz1991 were not private they were from Celebrity Life Style Website.

Private pics are pics that she don't post anywhere. Ane these here are not private. Lol i don't see the problem - the more pics of her the better... Is it disturbig to anybody ?

im talking about the pics that post daniellesays.

btw never saw those photos Matute thanks!

Private pics are pics that she don't post anywhere. Ane these here are not private. Lol i don't see the problem - the more pics of her the better... Is it disturbig to anybody ?

I think daniellesays done very good job. If he/she find this pics somewhere, then they are not private, right ? I just don't get it, there are thousands pics of other models like this and noone says to not post them :o

best couple evaaa

please stop posting private pics of her :blink:

How do you know that they're private? :idk:

cause probably are in her facebook private page, where only friends can access to that i guess anyways

1.) You're assuming they're from facebook.

2.) lol @ facebook and privacy...it's like an oxymoron. If you want something private, don't post it on facebook.

I think daniellesays done very good job. If he/she find this pics somewhere, then they are not private, right ? I just don't get it, there are thousands pics of other models like this and noone says to not post them :o

ditto (Y)

Gorgeous updates everyone! :PinkCouture2:

Lmao @Nikkiii's comment. I will shoot myself (jk jk) if shes really going out with Joe Jonas :x Its just he's by far too wack for her to be seen around with.

welove I love your set btw :heart:

No,Joe and Nina only met at one of parties and take a photo together :p As was said before, she's dating this guy from Triarchy, sadly