Bellazon

Continent's choice

Chocolate

I don't hold any animosity towards her but I find the exaggerated 'sex-symbol' persona she's cultivated to be rather off-putting

Are u talking about this girl?? :rofl:

post-19830-0-1446190342-25462_thumb.jpg

The media cultivated this "sex symbol" image, not Megan because she is always dressed like this (more or less) and rarely wears make-up

Penelope Cruz

Can't give zero so 1 from no morals sense Europe

I don't hold any animosity towards her but I find the exaggerated 'sex-symbol' persona she's cultivated to be rather off-putting

Are u talking about this girl?? :rofl:

post-20523-0-1446190343-54713_thumb.jpg

The media cultivated this "sex symbol" image, not Megan because she is always dressed like this (more or less) and rarely wears make-up

Hmmm - yes and no. I agree, there's nothing the media likes more than putting celebrities in neat little boxes marked 'sex symbol' or 'adulterer' or whatever else, but I can't possibly buy into the idea that Megan's image is all someone else's creation. She wouldn't actively pursue movie roles where she's portrayed as a sex symbol if she didn't want to perpetuate a certain persona.

Like I said though, I don't bear her any ill will - I just don't really 'get it'.

P.S. Europe: 3